Warcraft

And still nice surprices for the good old GP2X. :)

Oh, by the way, the WC2 "Wargus" port for the GP2X could still need a serious overhaul. But I'm sure booth will run perfectly onto the Pandora...and makes much more sense with Touchscreen instead of my GP2X (F100) Stick-control. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't get this going last night. I'm not crying for help yet; I'll make sure I'm doing everything properly first. Just wondering if anyone else has it running under Open2x DR6?

'Gruso' said:
I couldn't get this going last night. I'm not crying for help yet; I'll make sure I'm doing everything properly first. Just wondering if anyone else has it running under Open2x DR6?
Running on my F-200 mkI with Open2X DR6.

'Gruso' said:
Ah cheers, same as me then. Problem filed under PEBKAC for now, will try again tonight. :D
You may just have the same problem as myself and it's an easy fix! The CD version of the game has a folder called DATA, and the folder on the floppy version of the game is FDATA, so just rename the DATA folder to FDATA and give it a spin, that's what stopped it working for me! Great game and great work from this fellow!

and remember...

Your Soundcard Works Perfectly!

Back