We Are The Elite Few

OmarNawaz

WE are the GP2Xers WE are the Acolytes of Gamepark

We have in our hands the best handheld in the world we get hours of gaming goodness for free, and dont try and tell me you all own copies of the roms you have stored on your hard drive ^_^

We are not engaged in a hacking war with gamepark, with them trying to best the community with their cripplying firmwares

We get to watch movies and play quite a few games on our TV without some abornmal growth sticking out of our sreen.

BUT THE BEST OF ALL!!!

WE own a handheld that DEVS find totalllly groooovvvyyy so we get regular updates and every day is like Christmas.

SOOOOOO you would think the forums of owners of such a outstanding console would be like a hippy commune in the 70's PEACE AND LOVE MANNN

The forums is one of the better ones that I have frequented but we all got to just chill out more we are a community we all made the jump and bought a relatively obscure console made by a company with a track record of telling porkys

But at least us gp32 owners knew what to expect from the gp2x the newbies need help they made an even bigger leap of faith in buying this console

If you know something it aint hard to type a few words to point someone on the right path so they trully appreciate the GP2X

I know its hard to put up with the rants of frustrated owners but once you offer to explain and help them understand with a few PM's they always come round

SPREAD THE WORD WE ARE ELITE FEW WE ARE STRIDERS OF THE LOW ROAD WE ARE GP2Xers!!!!!

Is this the point where the orderlies run in with sedatives and a straitjacket?

SPREAD THE WORD WE ARE ELITE FEW WE ARE STRIDERS OF THE LOW ROAD WE ARE GP2Xers!!!!!
But don't it spread too far, "ELITE BUNCH" sounds silly, and reminds me of a really old TV show I'd rather forget. :p

What the fuck are you bitches babbling about?

200px-Mewes.jpg

5 second poetry time...

We are the GP2X Crew

We belong to a very small community of a Elite Few
We carry our gp2x with pride
We take it wherever, even when we take a ride

We are the GP2X Crew

We take you with us to the zoo
For We love you, mr. GP2X
Alas, one day you will become a tyranosaurus rex

We are the GP2X Crew...

I was bored waiting for a file to finish the last 2% on Azureus:p

Anyone willing to continue with tis? go ahead :p

remember kids... This is what can happen when you post on web forums when under the influence of alcohol...

Don't let it happen to you!

But don't it spread too far, "ELITE BUNCH" sounds silly, and reminds me of a really old TV show I'd rather forget. :p

The A-Team?? I hope you are kidding about wanting to forget them if so. ;)

~telengard

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, i remember seeing that "Dont copy that floppy" advert before somewhere. And as for that Hey Hey 16k... I want those 5 minutes of my life back.

Back