We Have Cases Folks

so whats missing, besides MWeston Android parts??? have they found the bolts already?

DroneB Dev said:
so whats missing, besides MWeston Android parts??? have they found the bolts already?
Yeah Craig, can we please know early what is missing and or wrong so I don't spend the whole weekend thinking assembly is actually starting next week, only to hear on monday what needs reworking or that part "a" wasn't shipped? You know what I mean. LOL :lol:

Looking forward to pics and vids over the weekend. We can all get a good prelaunch party going. Can you give a full update when you have the time, and let us all know how everything is looking, and if Michael has now booked his flight? Enquiring minds want to know! Have fun next week, wish I was close enough to help.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
My cynicism of the past few weeks is waning ever so slightly. I will allow myself to celebrate at the news that something has actually arrived from the plastics factory!
YAY!
But I will hold off the big celebration until we know that enough parts were shipped to actually build at least ONE Pandora. I'm still suspicious that the keymats will be missing, or the styluses, or something.

and even after that, what about shipping and customs??

i need mine shipped as a computer specifying cpu ram and internal memory so i get (technology tax exception)

Come on Craig, where is the punch to the gut that we are all so used to? I know it's coming!

Hey guys/gals, any guesses on whats wrong this time?

Chris

jumpman said:
Come on Craig, where is the punch to the gut that we are all so used to? I know it's coming!

Chris
they cant find the manual/bolts for re-assembly of MW so no one is able to piggyback those resistors.

or,

ED gets really really late for his travel on Kr, so no webstream 4Us

Sander Hoksbergen said:
I'd like to bet my 2 cents on the cases having an obvious flaw postponing the assembling even further.

That's the spirit! :D

But yeah, I'm trying not to get too excited yet...

jumpman said:

Chris

My guess is that they were dropped off at the local scrapyard and left in their front yard by our infamous courier company.

Having been skillfully passed through their machinery, The pallet and contents are slightly worse for wear. :rolleyes:

Not true, But it`s probable, Especially the way our lucks been going.

Trooper

I hope all the parts are there.

Truthfully speaking, without documentation, it never happened. I agree with some pictures, or a case unboxing video or something.

Peace & Box,

Link

I just have one thing to say:

PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS

Back