Welcome Wally as mod.

Hey Wally

Congratulations!

We haven't really met properly but I'm sure you'll be a great mod. Good luck!

P.s. You don't *have* to post a pic of yourself in a bra... But I guarantee you'll score big brownie points for having the guts to do so. ;)

P.p.s provided it's tasteful / comical... If not, you could end up shooting yourself in the foot.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

You guys are too funny!!

@Strigoi - Not many actually. Last gadget (that I received at least) was the Retrode. The last gadget I bought was the 1GHZ Upgrade. Sent my 258MB Back to ED. Now waiting for it ;)

@_wb_ shouldn't they be buying a beer for celebration? ;) Yarra isn't far from me here about a 20 minute train ride.

@FaeMinx Nahh I won't be going that extreme. lol

@Linux-SWAT. I hope not. I'll be watching my back.

Thanks all!

I already said so in that PM, but congratulations on mod status, and good luck.

Pfft, Melbourne.

(Actually Melbourne is great. Sydneysiders express their denial through insults.)

So, much has happened this week. :eek:

Its because Sydney can't keep up with the coolness of Melbourne ;) I need to visit Sydney soon, has been a while.

Yeah Brisbane is awesome. I was there in January 2011 for a training course.

It was awesome being locked up in a hotel room while most of the city was under water :D

A mate of mine is traversing your side of the globe right now, Sydney now I think Surry Hills? Done Brisbane, Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Byron Bay, I think working up that East coast.

Does look very nice, though I'm sure the pics I have seen have been carefully selected to have maximum jealousy impact

Hi Wally,

I wish you good luck in filling the shoes of Prometheus. It's one hell of a great mod to replace.

Excellent news, congratulations to both mods.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back