What are you playing this weekend/these days?

PowerGod

Hardcore Member
The art style for the story were so shonky that it didn't interest me or give me a reason to see the end of the story, so I just stopped there.
In Catalyst all the cinematic are made with the same graphic of the gameplay (or maybe a little better).

The first game is really (REALLY) short, I wonder how much time you dedicated to it before leaving.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
First i tryed the first few Levels in Super Mario 3D World on Switch, which where quite cool, but a bit dificult as whitout stereoscopic 3D Like on 3D Land, its not that easy to aim your Jump on the Gumbas, .. ^^, But its cool to have diverent Charakters allthough i have to google which one have which abillty, ..

then i fired up the Goat Simulator, also on Switch Lite, but just made a bit chaos, had to Respawn severall time as the Game Engine got stuck,
still a funny game, but also quite buggy..

PowerGod

Hardcore Member
I didn't want to... but In the end I fell for this overpriced old thing that I only played when it was originally released...

Diablo

Launched it... started a new game... looked the village, heard the sounds... a tear fell from my eye.
But no one was asking for revenge at the entrance of the Church... it will be for the next time then. :mad:

netcat

Very Active Member
this weekend i played: tetris (nes), kwirk (gb), super mario world (to test my controller is setup correctly, then got carried away and beat it), mega man 2 (to completion, to test if it's hard). now i'm going to do a few mgsv side ops, just to put me in the mood for bedtime.