What are you playing this weekend/these days?

final_fantasy_iv_complete_collection_psp_box.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_IV

Man i suck at this game, but for some reason i keep having fun playing it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played through that game. It makes me feel like a metronome instead of a musician, though. But I guess I should play an actual instrument when I want to feel like a musician.

Quite a lot of the same as Patapon 1 with slightly improved mechanics. I have only played through it about half. At some point I guess I'll finish it.

1353923896.jpeg

Much more to it than I expected & quite a bit of challenge, not without a few niggles here and there & it's far from the prettiest I've played recently but overall very pleasantly surprised.. best £7.99 I've spent for quite a while.

Patapatapatapon Ponponpatapon..

Got me Patapon 3 some Yeahr Ago for the Vita.., its quite fun, but ditnt playd lot..

Minecraft PSVITA Edition

I have a Map in which i playd in Creative Mode,

But i just begun tho Play Survival Mode,

I make me a Home underground, and found a huge Mine Sytem, now i search for my Spawmpoint whit a Compass, so i ditnt get lost...

Its a realy good Port..

Just finished Alien: Isolation. Highly recommended - though I've had to get in a new supply of underwear; this game is seriously scary. I don't think I've been this scared since I snuck downstairs to watch a horror film at 2am, being 9 years old.

The Alien AI is convincing, the gameplay is tight and at times downright terrifying. It's a refreshing change not to have to rely on weaponry to get through - I ghosted pretty much all of it with the exception of a small FPS section against the androids which made a welcome break from the constant sneaking around.

For fans of the original 1979 film, I cannot recommend this game enough. Gonna look and see if I can find a trainer now so I can wander around and drink in the gorgeous environments :)

D.

Just finished Alien: Isolation. Highly recommended - though I've had to get in a new supply of underwear; this game is seriously scary. I don't think I've been this scared since I snuck downstairs to watch a horror film at 2am, being 9 years old.

The Alien AI is convincing, the gameplay is tight and at times downright terrifying. It's a refreshing change not to have to rely on weaponry to get through - I ghosted pretty much all of it with the exception of a small FPS section against the androids which made a welcome break from the constant sneaking around.

For fans of the original 1979 film, I cannot recommend this game enough. Gonna look and see if I can find a trainer now so I can wander around and drink in the gorgeous environments :)

D.
I only played it about three hours (at a friends PC) and I am utterly bored: the first hour into the game literally nothing of any value happens at all, only running around waiting for the next scripted event one should be scared of, and constantly wondering why I can't overcome obstacles that even Zombies (or their to be eaten counterparts) in the silliest gore movie you can think of would not have any problem to overcome. Finally when the Alien turns up, you can clearly see why Scott made a masterpiece in its genre: you couldn't see much. The whole point is that you only see bits and pieces so your imagination does all the work. But its full frontal Alien, you get in this game, with all its quirks and graphical/ai glitches that takes away anything real scary leaving only your escape reflexes triggering now and then, but thats mainly due to the only thing the game can really shine: audio.

Minecraft (PSVITA)

My Plan to make a Tunnel to the Spawmpoint, wasnt succesfull, as the Compass ditnt shows the Point: it showd direktly to the LevelBorder..

So build more on my underground base, i have now a nice 4 x 9 Field whit glass roof underground..

Next time, i wants to Play Fantasy Life Again, as it was too much Minecraft the last 2 Weeks..

Animal Crossing New Leaf, I've been playing it pretty much every day for ages now, but of course haven't posted about it because that would get boring. ;)

Tonight I'll be getting into this fun looking game.

Levels from all our favourite systems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qykIcvlOno0

D.
I only played it about three hours (at a friends PC) and I am utterly bored: the first hour into the game literally nothing of any value happens at all, only running around waiting for the next scripted event one should be scared of, and constantly wondering why I can't overcome obstacles that even Zombies (or their to be eaten counterparts) in the silliest gore movie you can think of would not have any problem to overcome. Finally when the Alien turns up, you can clearly see why Scott made a masterpiece in its genre: you couldn't see much. The whole point is that you only see bits and pieces so your imagination does all the work. But its full frontal Alien, you get in this game, with all its quirks and graphical/ai glitches that takes away anything real scary leaving only your escape reflexes triggering now and then, but thats mainly due to the only thing the game can really shine: audio.
Nah, that's not what I got from it; your loss :)

D.

Tonight I'll be getting into this fun looking game.

Levels from all our favourite systems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qykIcvlOno0
It's an excellent game - tough as nails, but has that "Just one more go!" feeling.

I'm currently 37% of the way through (25/64) on Platform 4 (BBC, level 3). Vita BTW.

Back