What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Binding of Isaak Rebirth (Sony PSVITA)

Played a bit yesterday, whyle waiting for the Download of Little Big Adventure from GOG,

Dotnt know how i dit it, but i beatet the second boss whitout getting damage, so i was able to make some SATAN Deals,

because this, i have unlocket "Zazarel" the little Demon whit the powerfull Energy Beam and who can fly :)

Hopefully whe get a Pyra Port enytime

Mass effect.. for the third time. Yes, trilogy runtrhough.  Sadly Mass effect 3 is not on steam, but i can understand >_>

Is there a good Hatsune Miku game on the 3DS ? I have never tried a game in the series and don't own a PSP or PSVita. I have a 3DS and a PS3. Could you advise a title I could try as my first game in the series ?

I've been playing Risk of Rain a bit, it's not bad... i.e. I like it enough to spend time on it.

TeleGlitch... addicting action roguelike.. the world needs more games like this. From software should embrace this genre and turn Dark Souls into a 3rd person melee roguelike. Madness, I know, but glorious.

Since I've bought a controller recently I finally started playing Super Meat Boy and Mark of the Ninja. Games that really should be on the Pandora... just like Teleglitch :p

Bought Dragon Age Inquisition... Frostbyte is a compromise for a genre that hurts it where it should be strong and supports it where it wasn't too bad.

So... love the places, hate the faces.

I've been trying to play Far Cry 4, there's heaps of buttloads of bugs, my biggest gripe, I play in pitch black darkness when its night in game. It's an SLI issue that i guess they were supposed to fix today, patch got pushed to "early next week". Won't bother playing until I can actually see the wolves attacking me without having to shoot around me like a maniac to get some lighting from gunfire to see where the wolves are.

Lucius_video_game_cover.png

http://lucius.shivergames.com/

Back