What are you playing this weekend/these days?

After finishing Dust, Super Mario World  (2 players) and Devious Dungeon (android microtransaction crap, but you got everything for free in the HB version)

I'm currently playing The Ball and have to say, this may be the first game I'd play if I had an oculus rift and a machine powerful enough for it.

It's a really nice first person puzzle thingie from the makers of Unmechanical, which I finished a long time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/B2Dx_LXLfgY?feature=oembed

Ultimative NES Remix (New Nintendo 3DS XL)

Just dit beat Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 2 and Zelda 1 and it wasnt that easy..

Realy cool Retro Mini Game Collektion even if it ditnt have as much Games as the Wii U Version

Planetside 2 has started warming up for me. Not terribly long ago i did nit like it. i do not know why. Maybe i grew up and is becoming an adult

I'm finally done with Skyrim. 202 hours total. I didn't do the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves guild, or cannibal quest lines but I think I'm good without those.

Now I'm going to relax with some quick stupid fun with Contraption Maker. NOSTALGIA!

I'm finally done with Skyrim. 202 hours total. I didn't do the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves guild, or cannibal quest lines but I think I'm good without those.

Now I'm going to relax with some quick stupid fun with Contraption Maker. NOSTALGIA!
Well Elder Scrolls online will be free to play soon.. Just mentioning that if you need to fill the void.

Just mentioning that if you need to fill the void.
I don't, actually. I can't really get into MMOs. It's all the tedium of the single player game without the knowledge that I'm advancing towards some kind of conclusion.

luigis_mansion_2_art_logo_363x400.jpg

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi's_Mansion:_Dark_Moon

Just finished Persona 3:The Journey. Bloody awesome game. And weird. Very weird. 

Will probably move on to Persona 4. Or possibly Persona 3:The Answer. I'll try very hard to play something else before I go back inte P3:New Game+.

Back