What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Playd some games of my Nintendo New 3DS XL Gamebox i just put toghether which includes all games i realy wants to play but fits in the CarryCase oposide the Nintendo..

Death or Alive Dimension

Playd some ramdom matches against the CPU, and the first Episode of the Story Mode

And some Levels in Kid Icarus Uprising..

Which also was realy cool..

Now there are 3 Places Free in this Gamebox for Xenoblade 3D, Monster Hunter 4 and Majoras Mask..

rigsofrodslogo2.png

http://www.rigsofrods.com/content/

Rigs of Rods also have a Unimog 406 to drive whit,

I also liked to put other Cars on a Truck Trailer and Drive trought the Map..

Its my Fafored Simulator on PC..

Hopefully whe will get a Pyra Port

I played today Monster Hunter 4 on New 3DS XL, : i make now some of the Hunter Guild Quests,: getting 8 Mushrooms, which wasnt that easy..

Also made some new Armor, so my Hunter looks lot better now..

Random stuff on my a1200 via whdload. I need to get an indivision aga; lcd tellies and Amiga don't mix well. Sort of like JD and coke...but I guess that's entirelyyyyyyyy subjective. (Shit keyboard produced more 'y's than needed, but I rolled with it) Never buy manhattan usb keyboards that cost 20 euros...I'll never buy manhattan shit again...endless typos and sticking keys...abysmal. I wouldn't give this shit to a charity shop; I'm not that evil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Random stuff on my a1200 via whdload. I need to get an indivision aga; lcd tellies and Amiga don't mix well. Sort of like JD and coke...but I guess that's entirelyyyyyyyy subjective. (Shit keyboard produced more 'y's than needed, but I rolled with it) Never buy manhattan usb keyboards that cost 20 euros...I'll never buy manhattan shit again...endless typos and sticking keys...abysmal. I wouldn't give this shit to a charity shop; I'm not that evil.
I "liked" that purely because of the rolling wid it aspect!

"Currently working on Spirit-shard and Labyrinth of Crystalia for Pandora and other systems."

Jesus Wrath, you need to update your signature, its been a while since those Pandora games stopped being for the Pandora :p

"Currently working on Spirit-shard and Labyrinth of Crystalia for Pandora and other systems."

Jesus Wrath, you need to update your signature, its been a while since those Pandora games stopped being for the Pandora :p
Done. Its just white space now. So post modern.

Heroes of Might and Magic 3. I have been playing the campaigns on and off for 15 years, still haven't finished the Restoration of Erathia. I wonder if I will be able to finish it before I die...

So little free time .. I'm a hardcore PC gamer, without time for hardcore games .. no time for Civilization etc. So been doing a bit of Hearthstone over the months, since matches last 10-15 minutes only, but its really too simple a game imho.

But recently I fell into Gauntlet 2014; its really fun, and being arcadey each match doesn't last too too long. It doesn't rune under Wine/Crossover on linux, but I've taken to leaving a mid-end Wintendo laptop lieing around, and using Steam in home streaming for a lot of things. (Steam on Linux on my main machine, and Steam on Windows on a laptop.) This gets me Hydro Thunder Hurricane from Win8 store (awesome game), and Gauntlet over Steam (awesome.)

Added a Xbox360 controller to the mix, and its all good.

jeff

my most farorite game is age of empires conquerers expansion. usually play me vs computer. large map...using random map type and random race population max 200.. usually takes around 1 to 3 hours to finish a game...

Back