What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Young_Merlin_Cover.png

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Merlin

Played the lousy Android port of

The Inner World

https://www.youtube.com/embed/MJfPXQzz66o?feature=oembed

Nice adventure game, a little short and the ending is a bit disappointing (not necessarily story wise, but the story is rather "standardish", but still fun) and the puzzles are sometimes a tad too far fetched - but still recommended.

Jump'n Shoot Attack (Android)

I won't dignify this game with a video or a link. Because of this game I bought the latest Humble Mobile Bundle, mainly because of this:
"This is not some endless runner with no goal in sight. This is a fully-fledged retro platformer with 16 fast-paced stages of adrenaline-pumping jump and shoot action. The streamlined two-touch control scheme is perfect for your touch-screen and the challenge is high with none of the loss of responsiveness you might have gotten from a 'virtual d-pad'."
(excerpt from the playstore description)

But it f*cking is a endless runner, but this time you can also shot! This was so disappointing, and the "streamlined two touch control systems" consists of having the left part of the screen to touch for jumping and the right half for shooting.
This is a game where I start thinking about getting the pitchfork out of the closet, lulling one in promises about beeing a "real" game and delivering a one in million, already iterated to death casual game....grrrr

Edit: The Inner world is currently on sale on gog.com, btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/NkQrffybaSM?feature=oembed

Quite far into the game and it's still "meh"...

Why did most Zelda games get worse after Ocarina of Time?

The worst is all the repeated unskippable dialogue explaining how to use stuff over and over again every single time you find a piece of heart, a map, etc... without a way to skip or at least fast forward it.

Exactly the same flaws like in Okami, only that the camera is even worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because my PSVITA ditnt got enought Love the Last 2 Months because New 3DS, Pandora and Revo K101 Plus GBA, i decidet to play some Vita Games today:

Hotline Miami, a Game like a 80s B-Movie, whit a lot violence, in 2D

Lots of Fun but quite Divicult, one shoot= Dead, so you have to kill your enemys bevore they kill you,

Thangs God they wasnt a Live Limit, so its no game over when you die a lot but its bad for the score

Need for Speed Most Wanted:

Got this Game some Months ago whitout the need to pay but it cant remember why

Its also fun to cruise trow the city, whit lots of diverent licenced Cars, there is also a Lamborghini Countage, which was one of my Fafored Cars in GTA Vice City..

Won my first race which wasnt that easy,

And found some cool cars, like a Russian Super Sport Car..

Lego Indiana Jones DS on New 3DS XL

This is the Game who include all 3 Classic Films, whitout the new crystal scull movie, but until The Last Crusaders so its a lot Indiana Jones in Lego Style :)

Im now on the first Part, "Jäger des verlorenen Schatzes" (dotnt know the english titel) and its pretty cool for an old DS Game..

And i played lot GBA Games on my Revo K101 Plus, but thats usual

Mother 3. Fan translation on the Pandora- yeah I'm late to the party but I only just heard about it!

Also picked up on my abandoned Golden Sun 3 save on my crusty old DS. Golden Sun remains one of my favourite RPG series despite being a bit cliche and having puzzles so simple your dog could solve them- but I just love how it looks.

On PC; Oculus Rift games. They're all crap, but very occasionally an interesting idea crops up. Rift is awful for anything that's not virtually within 6 inches in front of your face- your eyes try to focus in the distance and get nothing but a blurry mess.

The best experience by far is still Alien Isolation but the game has become a little monotonous now and I've lost the enthralling tense feeling I used to have while playing it.

Also tried dusting off my Dreamcast and Shenmue 1 - but good god is it ever slow... hilarious, quirky and absorbing, but so slow. Visually and conceptually it's aged pretty well, but it's a chore to play.

Man... I seem to hate games! Best recent play; Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing: Transformed. It's. Flipping. Ace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xenoblade Chronicles (Nintendo New 3DS XL)

After some many deaths, i finaly found the way to the ground of the ether mine in collony 6, and there is this bad mechon who kitnapped charlas son,

Then i decided to travel out of this mine, because the bad mechon seems now a bit too strong, my Level is 25 now, but i try to get some more levels because im not that good in taktical fighing so i rahter wants to just kill my enemys whit power...

The game is realy cool, looks great on the new 3DS, the musik is great, but somethimes the fights are a bit hard..

Back