What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Has this turned into Name That Game, or are we still actually naming what we've been playing of late? :p

The latter being so, I finally got back to Super Mario 3D Land earlier, so now that's in my rotation of games, too.

Either SONY doesn't do anything but play games 24/7, or he's very spastic in his playing habits and unable to remain focused on a single game long enough to conclude it. :p

Either way, that's a lot of games.

Has this turned into Name That Game, or are we still actually naming what we've been playing of late? :p

6zo7t1.jpg

Final fantasy IV on my trusty GBM and still a bit of TF2 with my pyrovision goggles...

just started the witcher 2 on xbox it looks like my type of game.My mount kept shagging off on me every time I dismounted in skyrim leaving me to walk a very long distance to the mission.Frustrating stuff dunno if i will go back to it there is so many good and shorter games out now like prototype 2,dragons dogma(ok a bit long),that i want to play oh and gravity rush when I get the time.

Are you playing the original cart, or thru emulation?

This is one of the best GBA games ever made. For those of you who still have a compatible GBA device sitting around, get he original cart(it can be gotten pretty cheap), and give it a go(the built in rumble really makes it shine). A true classic.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Back