What are you playing this weekend/these days?

2009%2BChristmas_card_SANTA_TRAP_3000.jpg

Catch Santa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Terraria on PSVITA

Just found some iron and silver ore, and figured out, that i can mine vertikal whit the automatic Controller Mode..

Played a lot Yesterday. .

Stellar Remix (Atari 2600 Emulator on Pandora)

I now own my Pandora about 3 Yeahrs, but never tried the Atari Emu..

So i load up some Atari Roms (there older than i..) and put them on Pandora. .

Im testing right now and expeckt of some games, they all works great..

But i would woried if thy ditnt work as the Pandora Runs normaly Emus which are much younger like PSX and DS..

Finally after about 50h I finished Grandia and started with "Sword of Mana", which looks and plays great with 2xsal-filter on Pandora.

I just hope gpsp does let me play finish it and not throw random crashed at me further in the game like in Mario & Luigi which I had to abort.
Have you tried GBA.emu?  I have found it doesn't crash in the same places that gpsp does.  Not sure of the performance comparison though

CJ
As feared, 4-5 hours into the game GPSP crahes at a certain boss fight with Sword of Mana too, so I tried GBA.emu and it works. It does not look as beautiful because it has no image filters and is a bit slower, but it works well.

cant you get to the crashing point in gpsp, load the save on GBA.emu, get through the part, and save and load it back up on gpsp?

cant you get to the crashing point in gpsp, load the save on GBA.emu, get through the part, and save and load it back up on gpsp?
Not if I don't want to run into crashing points again.

BTW: I finished Edna & Harvey and am playing "The Whispered World" (via WINE) now.

I am happy, that German companies like Deep Silver and Daedalic are creating proper point'n'click-adventures for some years now

while many people thought, that the genre is dead.

In addition to that, it's nice to have my first language while playing the original version, I am not too fond of translations in most cases

https://www.youtube.com/embed/wTv8bG8WEto?feature=oembed

On the pc the last game I finished was Tomb Raider (the new one), now I playing X-Com Enemy Unknown and Rocksmith 2014. On the Pandora it's still Mario Land 3 / Wario Land.

Been playing a lot of slow motion Soul Calibur on the Pandora with Reicast.. actually makes it very easy..

I'm at part 10 of this now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19iito-x0Y0

It's an interactive movie anyway, so I can just watch it without the need for the system. :D

Great to see, that Lobo finally made it into one of those games though (via expansion).

I myself just finished The Whispered World (great ending!) and Machinarium (both are very good and without violence)

and will begin with Halo as soon as I'm back in town.

And playing Retro City Rampage now and then,

but it's a bit too hectic for my taste, although very funny.

Holidays as a single give me the opportunity to game on!

Playing Anomal Crossing New Leaf nearly every day on my 3DS XL, Persona 4 Golden and some other games on Vita 2000 and soon PS Vita TV and doing a lot oft stuft on my Pandora :)

Back