What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Skyrim (Skürüm, die ollen Rollen 5) Switch Lite
I brought back the Skeleton Key, made some small quests for the Dawnguard (went to a City, steal a letter from the Pockets of a Vampire that and shows it to the Jarl so you can kill the Vampire.. , it’s Good to make the Dawnguard DLC not before the Thief’s Guild ^^
I also brought some order in my Breece Home Boxes, hopefully this way it’s easer...

Ditnt made anything whit the Mainquest, and I’m now Level 41 .. ^^

Whit best regards, Matthias

Skyrim (Skürüm, die ollen Rollen 5) (Switch Lite)
Ditnt made lot, only about 6 Hours Fast Travel to Smiths, sell my old Loot, bought some Leather and Leatherstrips, and forged a lot Leather Bracelets, to push my Smithing Level up to more than 90.. , then i bought some Stuff for a whole Daetra Armor and a 2 Hand Swort, and then it was to late to continue whit some Quests.. ^^

Finished Whispers of a Machine. Enjoyable point and click with a neat augmentation mechanic. Compared to most others I didn't need a walkthrough for this one.

Finished Ion Maiden. The last boss fight was lame, but the rest of the game was enjoyable.
Bored now. I've been thinking about getting a console for some exclusives that are hard/impossible to emulate. Like a 3DS for Mario Land 3D and the Ocarina remake. Or a Vita for Severed and Soul Sacrifice. Almost bought a switch on Friday when I noticed they only had the new and patched model.
Edit: Pulled my NDS out of storage and got back into Order of Ecclesia.
And I ordered a New 3DS XL with Starfox 64 3D, Ocarina of Time 3D, Link Between Worlds, Mario Land 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Codename Steam.
Edit:Oof, I forgot how difficult Order of Ecclesia is. I need to stop being so stingy with special attacks.

Last edited:
Started both Ion Maiden and XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

Ion Maiden is ok... maybe I had too much expectations for interactions and funny things, given the previous games with the same engine, but level design is good anyway.

XCOM is difficult to explain... the cinematic visuals are really good, but the game is really dumbed down in an extreme way in comparison to the original game... but it's both a good and a bad thing... because I never liked turn based games, and UFO:EU was just an exception to the rule because the immersion in the game was incredible...

Finished Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. I'm a bit disappointed that some parts (even some parts necessary to get the "good ending") require the player to have gotten some relatively rare random loot. Hopefully it was made clear what was needed, but I still had to spend half an hour going back and forth between two screens and repeating the same actions until I finally got the enemy to drop the loot.
Also despite all the different options you get, I've spent most of the game using only a few of them that were most effective.
All in all, I've found Order of Ecclesia to be better.

I've also realized that I know had most of the main DLCs of Crusader Kings 2 and decided to give them a try... I'm now too many hours deep into a game. It's still as fun and addictive as ever.

So, after playing XCOM for almost an entire day, and most probably I'm very near to the end... I found out WTF they have done with the launcher...

When you launch XCOM, you have to choose "Enemy Unknown" OR "Enemy Within"... so, I thought that "Enemy Within" was some expansion to play after the main game... INSTEAD, "Enemy Within" is the "enhanced" version of the main game, with added contents and various rebalancing...

What's the point in giving that choice ?! :-# Now I'll have to finish the game twice... :|

So, after playing XCOM for almost an entire day, and most probably I'm very near to the end... I found out WTF they have done with the launcher...

When you launch XCOM, you have to choose "Enemy Unknown" OR "Enemy Within"... so, I thought that "Enemy Within" was some expansion to play after the main game... INSTEAD, "Enemy Within" is the "enhanced" version of the main game, with added contents and various rebalancing...

What's the point in giving that choice ?! :-# Now I'll have to finish the game twice... :|
From what I've heard, the experience with the added content is quite different from the original experience. So I guess they want to offer both experiences.

Received my 3DS. It's in great condition, I'm pleased with the purchase. Playing Link between Worlds at the moment. Great game, and the 3D is put to good use. From what I've played so far, Codename Steam is also very cool, a hidden gem in my eyes.

My Pandora is semi retired because of Purple Screen of Death.
On my pc (Oryx Pro V3 running Ubuntu 18.04) I'm playing Black Mesa currently, and Sonic Generations most recently. Black Mesa, for those who don't know is a fan made remake of the original Half Life that got greenlit on Steam and is finally finished after 14 years.

From what I've heard, the experience with the added content is quite different from the original experience. So I guess they want to offer both experiences.

I'll report about my experience after playing both.

Right now, my experience was against a really stupid thing... I played from the beginning with mouse+keyboard, and sucked REALLY BAD !!
And I was asking myself how could people appreciate so much repetitive and complex actions at every mission, while the original game was FASTER and had less complex commands to play, while the game itself was REALLY MORE COMPLEX !!
...so I found out there was also an xbox360 controller option... and I tried it... WTF !!! This completely changes the experience...

Just a comparison example, let say you want to put on "GUARD" all 6 members of your unit in a turn:

- MOUSE : Click "GUARD", Click "OK", Click "Next", for 6 times
- KEYBOARD: HOTKEYS ARE DYNAMIC !!! GUARD COULD BE "3" OR "4" AND CAN CHANGE FOR EVERY UNIT !! Also you have to confirm "TWICE" the action !! So, "3"(or "4"), "3"(or "4"), "TAB", for 6 times
- GAMEPAD: "Y", "R1", for 6 times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ("Y" is ALWAYS THE HOTKEY FOR GUARD !!)

Skürüm (the Oll`roll 5) (Switch Lite)
After i make that much efford to Skill my Two Handed Sword Skill to barrely max, i decided that Sword an Shield may be much more fun, , so i Resetet this Skills on the Dragonborn DLC Island, and made me this cool Daedra Sword and Shield..

I made a bit on the Mainstory and had a Meeting whit Paartunax..

Back