What are your frequently visited sites?

Between 30 or 40 sites.
This is probably true of me, as well. In addition to random searches on Google, as I said, and looking at Wikipedia and stopping by here, I also frequently look for things to buy on Amazon and Etsy, and sometimes eBay.

A few blogs I check a few times a week are Propnomicon, A2 Central, and Historia Discordia. There are some others that I check less frequently.

I do check out YouTube more than I like. Twitter, too, but mostly to check other people's stuff.

There are a bunch of forums that I check out (many of the retro gaming/computing ones, including some devoted to Apple II and other old computers by them). This is probably my most visited at present. I used to visit ChipMusic often, but now only stop by a few times a month to see what's new. There are some others where I lurk but am not active.

A bunch of others.
[doublepost=1460300985,1460300720][/doublepost]Oh, for music stuff I still check out Heathen Harvest, but I don't like the new one as much as the old.

www.youtube.com - for music, documentaries and all other sort of interesting stuff, I should cut my usage of it too cause it's getting kinda unhealthy after all those years.

http://www.bobcorporation.com/ - it's the website of probably the last game I will ever buy and own (it's still in devolopment tho), it will have it's source code released one day too, so I'll keep a close eye into what will become of it. Basically it's a game about overcoming the atachment to the media and specially videogames and help you devolop a free mind and will, it has been in progress for 12 years now, by one person, it's also the biggest game being made by one man, if not one of the biggest projects ever by one person.
His journey alone is a story wroth getting into, he has gone through homelessness to make his game.
A rare thing in the games of today that require too much grinding, guns and violence and over the top wickedness when they could help you devolop yourself in a more positive and commendable way.

https://thuleanperspective.com/ - a god's sent, this website (and even more the youtube channel) has the stuff that I thought I would never find in my lifetime and it's an eye opener, it really is! specially for european people, it has helped me through bad times and it's still proving to be a worthwhile source of information and self reflection.

http://southpark.cc.com/ - southpark doesnt even need an apresentation it's pure gnious and the embodyment of free speech in an american cartoon

https://pyra-handheld.com/ :)

Last edited:
Here and hackaday

I will go through spurts of visiting reddit, thingiverse, slickdeals, and Craigslist

This is probably true of me, as well. In addition to random searches on Google, as I said, and looking at Wikipedia and stopping by here, I also frequently look for things to buy on Amazon and Etsy, and sometimes eBay.

A few blogs I check a few times a week are Propnomicon, A2 Central, and Historia Discordia. There are some others that I check less frequently.

I do check out YouTube more than I like. Twitter, too, but mostly to check other people's stuff.

There are a bunch of forums that I check out (many of the retro gaming/computing ones, including some devoted to Apple II and other old computers by them). This is probably my most visited at present. I used to visit ChipMusic often, but now only stop by a few times a month to see what's new. There are some others where I lurk but am not active.

A bunch of others.
[doublepost=1460300985,1460300720][/doublepost]Oh, for music stuff I still check out Heathen Harvest, but I don't like the new one as much as the old.

Well, unfortunately I have to be 10 hours in front of a computer by day, so yes, Internet sometimes seems to be little :(

This page
hackaday.com
bluesnews.com
local gaming based Facebook groups
some youtube channels

Work related web applications...

two good alternative 'news' pages i read

cryptome.org
- a lot of things that make you go, hmmm...

theintercept.com
- glenn greenwald and team

Back