What Does Craig Look Like?

Some more pictures from Korea,

EvilDragon finds out how GPH became so succesful in game selection...

seoul-3.jpg

Myself, tried to understand how they deal with logistic issues with ease...

seoul-1.jpg

Craig, captured their marketing plans to use with Pandora...

seoul-2.jpg

thats interesting craig looks very southern for a northener, i wouldnt have put him past london from those pics lol

Spray190 said:
thats interesting craig looks very southern for a northener, i wouldnt have put him past london from those pics lol
hahahahahaaaa

Last edited by a moderator:
---_Won_--- said:
Quick, somebody help! Craig's stuck in a box!

Now we know the reasons for the delays!!
And thanks for the great thread guys. If Craig and co. had been freaky looking or very unattractive I probably would've reconsidered my preorder. :p

Turnip said:
He has even dodgier hair in that one.
My hair is pretty wild, it's a struggle every day to keep it calmed down, I should get disability allowance for it.

craigix said:
Turnip said:
He has even dodgier hair in that one.
My hair is pretty wild, it's a struggle every day to keep it calmed down, I should get disability allowance for it.

= :pandora1: subsidy :D

Spray190 said:
Heh... I'm still trying to figure out whether that's a compliment or not ;-)

[should probably point out that, despite the current location in my profile here, I am from the East Midlands.]

SteveM said:
Spray190 said:

[should probably point out that, despite the current location in my profile here, I am from the East Midlands.]

From the photos Craig does like he's from London or such...

I wonder why I always imagine Craig saying, "Lucy, I'm home". Meh, go figure.

SteveM said:
Spray190 said:

no idea i'm from southampton but live in manchester so i am on both sides of the divide from what i can tell mancs are much nicer than londoners... in general, people actually say sorry if they bump into you here, well by say i more mean grunt but its the thought that counts

Wow i had no idea this topic would get this big, let alone have the creator of the Pandora respond to it! I had always imagined Craig as a nerdy looking guy but he looks pretty cool from those pics. Oh, and by the way, im straight (im just saying that because this was a bit of a weird question.)

craigix said:
Unfathomable Depths said:
That third pic is just crying out for someone with a better joke than this....
craigixri9.png
SCRUBBERS!

My most sincere apologies to you for this one, Craig, but after some of the earlier postings in this thread I'm afraid that I absolutely couldn't resist taking up Unfathomable Depths' "challenge"... :p

craig-hair.png

Back