What The Heck Does It Look Like?

sandaili

Still Fresh
Well, the test units were shipped, the form factor is decided on. Was there ever a picture or a rendering released? I totally missed it then. I can't find them anywhere, except for what people wish it looked like.

L

Thanks guys. I was at the wiki faq and the main wiki for it and didn't see pics. Looks cool but I still would use a plug in keyboard for it so I could take notes in class haha.

L

sandaili said:
Thanks guys. I was at the wiki faq and the main wiki for it and didn't see pics. Looks cool but I still would use a plug in keyboard for it so I could take notes in class haha.

L
Well, it does have a USB host port, so you could theoretically just run a USB keyboard into it.

I'm hoping someone will have found a nice, cheap foldable USB keyboard, then it can act as my main portable computing device.

Last edited by a moderator:
yalborap said:
Well, it does have a USB host port, so you could theoretically just run a USB keyboard into it.

I'm hoping someone will have found a nice, cheap foldable USB keyboard, then it can act as my main portable computing device.
I'm considering getting this, though it is a tiny bit pricey for a keyboard. I've tried those roll-up keyboards and didn't really like them.

I need one of those to write my life story. Huh :blink: :blink: :blink:
Hey i might be able to fit it on my utility belt.

BigTruck said:
I'm considering getting this, though it is a tiny bit pricey for a keyboard. I've tried those roll-up keyboards and didn't really like them.

PlopperZ said:
I'm thinking of getting one of these. Although, I don't know if I want to dish out $150 for a keyboard though.

I'm thinking of one of these, myself. The lack of folding isn't a huge issue, although I wouldn't turn down a folding one in the same laptop-style form factor if I found one. :p

I seriously wouldnt use any extra-portable keyboard
most of my needs are happily fulfilled by the included keys, and if i ever need that much writing, i'd plug a normal sized usb keyboard (since i would be typing in a table anyways!)

the great thing here is to write with your thumbs, people...

I wouldn't trust that iTech stuff. I had some iTech Bluetooth Headphones. Sounded great, small for BT headphones, long battery life, and then they snap whilst I'm wearing them. They weren't cheap either.

Back