What Ever Happened With These Games?

Orion4874

Mega GP Mania
I've found videos of these games but there's no downloads to be found. Any one have any info?

Salvaria
Legends of Idhuriel
War Chaos
Arecibo

From what I've read they weren't finished but are there demos anywhere?

While I'm on the subject were these released anywhere outside of Korea?

Odonata
Elsewhere
Blood Cross

Orion4874 said:
I've found videos of these games but there's no downloads to be found. Any one have any info?

Salvaria
Legends of Idhuriel
War Chaos
Arecibo

From what I've read they weren't finished but are there demos anywhere?

While I'm on the subject were these released anywhere outside of Korea?

Odonata
Elsewhere
Blood Cross

Odonata, Elsewhere and Blood Cross were not released outside of korea. At least I don't know of it.

Some of the rest originated in the spanish scene. Arecibo and Salvaria made 3rd and 4th place in an official GPH gp2x competition, though the site for the contest is now dead. l_draven created Legends of Idhuriel and has apparently won a prize with the game. I can't find anything about the current state of the project though. War Chaos was also made by l_draven.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arecibo never saw a proper release. I PM-ed the maker a few years ago and he sounded like he wanted to keep working on it but was pretty busy, and that was the last I heard of it. Looked like an awesome platformer, though, and I was really excited for it.

yeah I know it sucks. I wish all the unfinished projects would be completed, too. But that's the way it goes with homebrew. Lots of projects never reach a finished stage. It's unfortunate when it happens to really promising looking stuff.

Back