• Yes, Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, kept default

• Yes, a random stranger

• Total voters

Sharky...

Aquafish got a bad rep for his last release....

BUt V2.1 has firmware Euro with PC link support.

I like it becasue it has Euro firmware which does not need the free launcher prog....!

Its really good just for that. It has pacrom but i see no use for it and as for windups.... i dont useit becasue you have to have all the settings on the GP32 smart media card, and if like me you mess around with the card a lot and reformat, you loos e all that info and have to do load it again... but oi do have a card reader... best investment for the GP32..!

Yep, you can also boot into progs.... so it is BETTER than spivs....! but Spiv is the dude who started it so derserves full credits.. :)

Thanks

Yep, you can also boot into progs.... so it is BETTER than spivs....! but Spiv is the dude who started it so derserves full credits.. :)
You can do that with spiv's too... Just set autolaunch on PacRom... :) Anyways, spiv's is better... I dunno why, it just is ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i flashed the multiFW2 to my gp32 so never mind. but the wind ups doesnt have any of the files it usually comes with. What should i do? :(

ok i flashed the multiFW2 to my gp32 so never mind. but the wind ups doesnt have any of the files it usually comes with. What should i do? :(
Install windups onto your GP32 like normal, then delete the .fxe... Because all the fw includes of windups is the .fxe, and if it could include the other stuff, you'd have to flash the f/w everytime that you saved :p

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, the only thing I have used regalurly (sp?) is wind-ups and just load all my emus etc from there :)I Even have Yafl as a 'start' button to browse for through the games.

AquaFish 2.1. It boot al litle bit slower than MultiFW 2 but WindUps 0.99 is worth the xtra seconds :p
I also like the option to boot directly into a FXE instant OGG player :D

i have also flashed aquafish 2.1 its really cool...
im using Windups on my emu SMC and Europeen one for music and divx...
for transferring files i use on both smc the eu bios...
but im waiting for this new USB mass storage driver by squidge (right?) then i dont need pclink for normal things anymore.. and also can bring it to my friends to copy files.. then its really cool

Back