What Groups Of Tech Fans That Scare/worry You?

RoboJoe32

(Title is supposed to be "What groups of tech fans scare/worry you?" but I screwed it up.)

For me, it's the amiga people (no offense intended, some of them are great people, but when you're offered a 2.8 GHZ machine with a radeon X800 and a gig of ram, and turn it down despite the fact it's free and not a trade, you're officially off your rocker :p)

That and the microsoft zealots (the guys who say it has no faults, It has faults, and I find their products the best to use for me, but I'm not saying they're perfect.)

And the mac patrol, Enough said :p

1. Bearded comp sci linux fanatics

2. The guys who design Integrated Circuits

3. Rudy, the Doc who designed Steve's Bionics

4. Star Wars Fanatics

5. People who list things :lol:

i dont realy hate....

dont hate the player hate the game(wise words of wisdom):)

actualy the nintendo fanboys do get on my tits(man boobs) hahaha.....

Twimfy posted on Apr 19 2005 at 08:12 PM said:
I'm scared of myself *glances at Sonic the comics....* :ph34r:
Having a little Sega love is natural ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Mac obsessives (I've used a Mac, they're nowhere near perfect. Theres a reason Douglas Adams is referred to as a 'Mac apologist', yaknow :p)
Linux obsessives (are you REALLY willing to lose that much compatability just to say 'Up yours' to Bill Gates? :blink: )
Windows obsessives (It's a fault-filled mess at times! If you haven't had any errors, then you haven't been using it enough!)
Amiga obsessives (It's redundant already! Get a PC! Emulate! It's fun!)
Nintendo Fanboys (No, the Gamecube doesn't have better graphics than the Xbox <_<)
Sony Fanboys (No, just because you have the largest userbase doesn't mean that everything else automatically sucks.)
Xbox Fanboys (It's a piece of technology, not a deity, no matter how big it may be. Stop worshipping it like one.)
GP32 Fanboys (Okay, it's a nice piece of kit, but it's not going to compete against the DS or PSP.)
Zodiac Fanboys (Same to you, guys. Also; get some decent emulators.)
Game.com Fanboys (I'm assuming I'll meet him someday, at which point I'll have to clobber him with a Tiger 'Lights out' game.
IMDB Trolls (It's a great film, go see it and quit bitching.)
42ists (You missed the entire point of HHGTTG, didn't you <_<)
Slashdotters (Dammit, stop causing sites to collapse! Don't you know theres too many of you for the internet to handle?!?)
LUEsers (Same for you lot. You really tend to cause a lot of damage, yaknow.)
People who make bad flash animations (Oh gods, not you lot again. Only about 1 in 1000 Flash animations are even vaguely amusing, and 8/10 of those are made by Weebl.)

Hey, don't knock them, there's an entire website dedicated to the both of 'em ;)

http://www.macgamer.com/

Circulation: 2.

What do I hate? People who make stupid topics when they're bored :D :p

;)

firefly1201 posted on Apr 19 2005 at 09:39 PM said:
Mac Gamers... no wait, they don't f**king exist!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back