What have you bought recently?

Another puppy :D :D

noof&izzi.jpg

Noof meet Izzi

Fakes! The lot of em!
What about this one?  Looks real to me.
But it doesn't have enough happiness for you (just one in stock)
I don't need happiness.  I need nothing.

I bought some shampoo and conditioner the other day because I like being able to wash my hair.

I bought Svedka vodka a few days ago because I found out I can't stand beer... However Vodka.. Yes that I like. First time having it took 4 shots.. makes me feel warm and fuzzy and happy inside. And for 15.40 that bottle is going to last me a loooong time.

A pack of playing cards because I'm going to be having a go at cartomancy.

PM me I want to know the interpretations.. I should really finish my tarrot card deck I started...

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Svedka vodka a few days ago because I found out I can't stand beer... However Vodka.. Yes that I like. First time having it took 4 shots.. makes me feel warm and fuzzy and happy inside. And for 15.40 that bottle is going to last me a loooong time.

A pack of playing cards because I'm going to be having a go at cartomancy.

PM me I want to know the interpretations.. I should really finish my tarrot card deck I started...
I am not too fond of beer either.

There are some really crazy and interesting tarot decks.

Im making one based off my steampunk story using paper covered magic the garhering cards and using my typewriter to put on the text.

Im making one based off my steampunk story using paper covered magic the garhering cards and using my typewriter to put on the text.

Poor Magic cards.  I think you can find blank cards of a similar size if you want to use them.  You can probably get some card stock that fits the look and feel you like and can cut or have it cut to the dimensions you want.  If you are planning on making/selling more than one copy of the deck you might want to look into this so that you can also get them printed for you.

Poor Magic cards.  I think you can find blank cards of a similar size if you want to use them.  You can probably get some card stock that fits the look and feel you like and can cut or have it cut to the dimensions you want.  If you are planning on making/selling more than one copy of the deck you might want to look into this so that you can also get them printed for you.
It's a personal thing. And these are all worthless commons I have about 20 of.. .they're probably worth a nickel resale value... Really common crap. I got an entire box filled with them for 10 bucks a few years ago. There's quite a bit of cards I have so its not like i'm destroying mythics or planeswalkers.  Mostly white cards.... which pretty horrible effects. 

The reason why I'm doing this to make a tarot card  deck properly you need to bind with it so to speak... I figured making my own would help shorten the time by putting some time and love into it.... issue is I've ran out of damn time...

Back