What have you bought recently?

matzesu

Hardcore Member
Staff member
Fenix PD36 R,
A Pretty bright Tactical Flashlight whit a 3,6 Volt 5000 mah Battery that can be charged via USB C Instead of the Magnetic Charger my old Olight M2R Warrior had ,
Which worked only when you put it on the right turn .. , also I have a Second Batterie for it, even if it’s could be quite though to empty the first Battery, but better to have a Second for some situations, like a „ Corona Bugout“ or a Zombie Apocalypse ^^

Whit best regards, Matthias

matzesu

Hardcore Member
Staff member
Saddly no, but the Maker of my new Lightsaber used the same design as my old Lightsaber, its just 1400 mah more and USBC instead of Magnetic Charging...
The Olight is now the Light for some emergency or Working on Car etc, and gets in the Drawer, and the Fenix is my new EDC Light...

Null

Junior partner in crime.
My bag was looking a bit tatty so I treated myself to a new one.

bag.jpg

matzesu

Hardcore Member
Staff member
Finally after ca 10 Years of Smartphone Owning a Universal Smartphone Holder for the Car, so i can use my Phone as a Navigations System..
Nothing Special, HAMA, whit Suction Pad for the Windshield and the Holder is two clamps whit a Spring Mechanism.. about 20 €
I mean, i have Unlimited Data Plan, so why should i use a Dedicatet Navi `??

matzesu

Hardcore Member
Staff member
I also have a Fiat Doblo as you can’t drive everyday whit an Unimog, also a Unimog needs about 20 Metric Liters Diesel for 100 Metric Kilometer.. and my Dad needs the Unimog some time to o work on the Bees ..

So yes i also have a normal Car.. but the Smartphone Holder is also useful for the Unimog ^^

Whit best regards, Matthias

matzesu

Hardcore Member
Staff member
You dont know the German Bees ?? They where 3000 kg each, but unfortunaly as they need a long way to reach the right speed to flight, somethimes they get stuck in Mud, so you have to pull they out whit the Unimog
But when they are succesfull, they make a lot honey ^^