What have you bought recently?

I used to have a remote control one and i would go the the department store and turn off the tv attached to the neo geo. the stupid kid playing magician lord would look around confused then i would replace him and turn the tv back on. i leveraged technology.
Post automatically merged:

the organiser one I never really could use that well.
ah, the 'databank' series. so nerdy. so sexy.

Looks like I won't have to change the strap on the Timex after all. My mother is looking for a new watch for work due to her current one being almost RIP, I told her I'd order one for her. ;)

Reactions: rSl
I haven't worn a watch for years now. If I have the computer on, it has a clock I just have to go left to open the panel with it on, there are clocks in most rooms I'm in and if I'm outside it's generally pretty clear from where the sun is for the time of year. If I need the time more precisely, I have my phone on me.

Reactions: rSl
JJYF9078.JPG

picked for the bargin price of $40 AUD

Not too shabby sounds, and with a midi controller, nice. Did it come with drumstricks and the pedals?
no pedals unfortunately. HH is a simple momentary switch so no issue there. the kick pedal is a piezo trigger so another simple DIY there. i already have some sticks .About 28 years ago i was in a Pipe band as a drummer. All Kilts and side drums. all the practice and competitions were too much after a few years so i gave it up. we were only a grade 4 band so no great loss...lol

- A Phytian Based ARM64 Mini Computer
- A Chinese Plug to Europe Mains Adapter
- Star Wars Jedi Knight 3, Jedi Academie on Nintendo Switch
- Assassins Creed 2, the Ezio Collection , also Nintendo Switch because i ever wantet to play this game since a Dan Brown Novel, and Hannibal was playing in Florenz (Italy).., and Ezio gets Gadgets like James Bond, but not from Q but from Leonardo Da Vinci ^^

After a long time looking finally got Phantasy Star Portable 1 and 2 for the PSP.
For some reason I was a bit late for the last sales of the game and I couldn't find the European version for a regular price and prices only went up since then.

Duck.

MLrGXS97.jpg

I got two things delivered today (coincidentally) - a Tsunami 1230 for my Amiga 1200, which is now running blazingly fast (comparatively), and an old 3DS.

I'm so impressed with the 3DS! I thought that it might feel a little small after using a New 3DS XL, but the size is perfect, and if feels premium, which I didn't expect, as I just wanted to get it cheap... It's also a Japanese model, as I wanted to play some Japanese 3DS games on it, so started with 動物の森 (Animal Crossing).

Snagged two VIP tickets to Band-Maid in Boston on their Fall US tour. Which is good the entire event sold out within a day and a half.

Saw this in a Band-Maid thread on discord, so thought of @Null...

Miku.jpg

Last edited:
Back