What have you bought recently?

The Pouch for the Pyra is cool, but I will carry my Pyra the same way as my Pandora: in the same pocket as my Ebook

A pretty cool Bike, but isn’t this the right time?? Winter is coming...

Bought me two new things: a Carry Case for the Switch Lite , which didn’t arrive yet, and a new EDC Ballpoint Pen because my Old seems to become damaged by the long use..

So this is a new One of the Same Sort:
The Tonbow Air Pressure Pen, which writes even over head or underwater, and in Space..
79623e1fe5a2e3f1e29aa2b4223d0ffb.jpg

The Tonbow Air Pressure Pen, which writes even over head or underwater, and in Space

Well, it is not 'recent' - but talking about pens that "will write in just about any condition and on almost any surface" - my favorite is FisherSpace Matte Black Bullet Space Pen with Stylus and Clip.

I am using it for years /you can see it on photos 5 & 6 in the previous post/ and it is still fun writing on the ceiling or in the pool :cool:

Here are some 'do-them-quickly-now' photos of the pen.

Attachments

• Fisher_Pen_01.jpg
    Fisher_Pen_01.jpg
    496.5 KB · Views: 136
  • Fisher_Pen_02.jpg
    Fisher_Pen_02.jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 147
I know the fisher space pen, but it’s a bit more expensive than mine,
Also i already have lots of refill mines for the Tonbow Pen from the previous..
the PEN was ca 9 €..

There are now Windows on the New Pen that wherend on my Old Model,
So I can see how many ink is left:)

Reactions: SAS
Aaaah :) - the myth ....

Anyway, it is not about the 'legend' behind the pen - it is just a stable, minimalistic, 'just works' kind of tool for me :cool:

And yet according to the link SAS posted, NASA did use graphite mechanical pencils on Gemini, no pencil shavings but presumbly still bits of graphite potentially floating about. The soviets used grease pencils before shifting to the fisher space pen for soyuz. I'm not sure if Gemini did more that one orbit or two of the earth, I think all of the advanced elliptic orbits for moon insertion were tested in early Apollo, but I may be wrong on that.

Last edited:
got my xmass package from ed today. i'm so ready for 'unpacking' tomorrow! :)

featuring:

and as an extra bonus this was sent in the fx tech pro shipment box ed got from his supplier. there were 20 units a 715€ in there when ed got this package, wow!
so to every fx tech pro owner, have fun!

Yes please,
@matzesu please stop with this giant pictures. I either cant open the page at all or it will eat up my whole data plan if you post stuff.

FWIW each of your switch case pictures above seem to be 8MB in size, and there are five of them which counts for another 40MB. Now, none of us really need to adapt for cope with elw3's stupid data plans, but if it's also affecting djoga'ro then I'd bend. I personally didn't notice because I'm not still in the 1990s.

Back