What have you bought recently?

Ah.. I get what you are saying. It would be natural if prices scaled with respect to the resolution, but since this is not the case, the game represents excellent value, and another reason life today is better than ever before. Thank you for making use feel good about playing video games during a heatwave.

Well the Price is to high for such a old game, but I’m quite enjoying it so far ,
Also it’s my first playthrough on this Game as i never had a Wii
It’s whorth enough for me

Reactions: rSl
Ah.. I get what you are saying. It would be natural if prices scaled with respect to the resolution, but since this is not the case, the game represents excellent value, and another reason life today is better than ever before. Thank you for making use feel good about playing video games during a heatwave.
Actually it could go down because the production costs are extremely low. Nintendo is exceptional in that it does not reduce the price of their remakes.

There is definitely not a reason to make it go up. The extra resolution is just a result of technological progression, making it more expensive (beyond the effects of inflation) would be equal to resisting technological progression. Doing so would create an opportunity for Nintendo's competitors to make their offerings vastly superior to those of Nintendo by merely going along with technological progression. This would eventually drive Nintendo out of business unless they make a deal with all competitors to have them also not go along with progression, in which case they would merely halt the progression of their industry.

Well the Price is to high for such a old game, but I’m quite enjoying it so far ,
Also it’s my first playthrough on this Game as i never had a Wii
It’s whorth enough for me
Fair enough. It is worth whatever people pay for it, I guess. Just because it is a remake does not make the actual game worse. You still get good value for your money.

They also made some small tweaks to the game. So for people that liked the game but got annoyed by some minor bugs or control issues, those might be solved now.

If you think this remaster should be cheaper, I got myself this one :oops:
StarWarsExpensiveRacer.jpg

Google just recommended this article. Clear proof of monitoring.
No proof needed at this stage, and you should probably consider keeping your Google activity and any browsing activity mutually isolated (simple example - I use Chromium if I ever need to sign in to a Google account, and use Firefox for other browsing) - Google have no business knowing that you have a disdain for hairy slugs.

I have Nintendo Switch controllers that have drift issues. So I got 2 new joysticks and replaced the sticks.
While doing that I also noticed one of the riggers had a broken off tactile switch, so I bought a replacement pcb (as traces on pcb were gone) and replaced that one also.
Now I have 2 working joycons again.

Its was videochat software. I decided to try to use video chat strangers for communication with many new people. I want to find new girlfriend through video chat. I hope I will do it in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: rSl
I already have Beyond good and evil on ps2, but i dislike the spinning disk drive that much. And the other two are suposlely nice too.
Edit: Apparently i cannot post amazon links without shit breaking, it was: "Triple Pack - Outland, From Dust, Beyond Good & Evil HD"

Last edited:
The way i'm reading this page is that Null's posting of amazon links has made this page borderline unreadable for me.

Edit: And now posting, Null's links seem to be hidden behind a spoiler, as they should be.

Last edited:
Edit: And now posting, Null's links seem to be hidden behind a spoiler, as they should be.

I always use https://link.infini.fr/ when I'm posting Amazon links because the forum software doesn't handle bare Amazon links overly well, also I stuck the majority of my post behind spoiler tags due to the multiple large size images rather than the links themselves.

Also in other news, have bought two more because I want to properly celebrate Miku's birthday (they hopefully should all arrive around that time) and I have more than enough money to spare.

511YmommG1S._AC_SL1000_.jpg
51AsXT56glL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

Sneak preview of the next figure I'm going to get.

onK7AR6w.jpg

I'm not going to pre-order it because the Super Premium figures are easy enough to get hold of.

So super premium is just low tier? What's their special stuff called?
I should start making such things. I've got a feeling I could live on your expenses alone.

Back