What If...

emulazione88 said:
I ain't touching this Pandora at all unless it:

1) Drops to a price more suitable for a handheld

2) Has emulation software that is vastly superior to that of the GP2X, in other words full speed emulation of pretty much every system that isn't perfect on the GP2X (especially SNES and PSX)

3) Better video and audio playback support than the GP2X (more codecs, fully updateable)

And before you flame me for having these requirements, think about the price point being discussed for this machine. I am not sinking such money into a handheld unless it's superior to the GP2X in virtually every way; it's just not worth it otherwise. I don't produce my own emulators or homebrew software, I'm not DEMANDING that people do so for the Pandora, what I am saying is that this is what it would take for me to consider buying one. It's got to give me a lot of things that I can't get on the GP2X or it's a pointless acquisition.

If it doesn't happen, fine. I'll just look for another machine that gets the job done. I am extremely pessimistic about this new machine to say the least, so many question marks surround it.
1. no

2. yes

3. yes

Last edited by a moderator:
drops to a price more suitable for a handheld man why do people keep bring this up...I swear man I wonder how many more people will continue to complain about the price. Sigh... well anyway anyone got any news if we'll score some good games for pandora????

I may upgrade if it has:

Wifi.

A larger compatibility with Mame titles.

Can play PSx and N64 full speed.

That's basically it. Very do-able I would think.

Back