What Megadrive Game Shall I Play Now

thanx your a proper dude (sorry for being lazy though i cant help it lol)

i forgot to mention that i use mac os x but i found 1 in the list cheers

- norm

lol ok u seemed ok yesterday when i asked something

do you get peed off with noobs like me normally then?

- norm?

I'm in a constant state of annoyance; by everything and everyone. :angry:

I.E. WTF do you physically type your SN at the end of each post?

Last edited by a moderator:
www.romhacking.net is a database for pretty much all translation patches. There's no roms, oh all seeing mods, so don't smite me. I don't believe Puyo Puyo 2 has a translation, but it's not like you play it for the engaging plot. ;)

Ecco, Ecco 2: Tides of Time, Gunstar Heroes, Vectorman, Gleylancer, Panorama Cotton (gfx emulation is sort of broken in DrMDx. May be better in PicoDrive.)

You have never tried Picodrive? The sound is a bit more accurate you know.

yer iv been testing picodrive out and its loads better in my opinion it runs all the roms iv tried at full speed and you can underclock the cpu for some :D its brillient

lol ok u seemed ok yesterday when i asked something

do you get peed off with noobs like me normally then?

- norm?

I'm in a constant state of annoyance; by everything and everyone. :angry:

I.E. WTF do you physically type your SN at the end of each post?
What, you mean like this?

- Alex? It's called being a frustrated egomaniacal S.O.B.

As for a Genesis game, have a go at King's Bounty, amazing HOMM-type game, as a matter of fact it predated HOMM and was 10x funner. Play it now I completed it twice last summer with dragons and vampires. :)

- Alex

After playing through Sonic 2, I have started today playing Toy Story for Genesis. I played that damn game so much when I was like six months old, I finally decided do play through the whole game now that I've got savestates.

yer iv been testing picodrive out and its loads better in my opinion it runs all the roms iv tried at full speed and you can underclock the cpu for some :D its brillient

That really was my only problem ever with Drmd. The compatibility was only maybe 70% And for me the 30% that were not compatible covered about 70% of the games I played.

Ecco, Ecco 2: Tides of Time, Gunstar Heroes, Vectorman, Gleylancer, Panorama Cotton (gfx emulation is sort of broken in DrMDx. May be better in PicoDrive.)
You have never tried Picodrive? The sound is a bit more accurate you know.
For some other platforms, not for the GP2X. I just haven't had any real interest in using my 2x for a while now, my DS Lite has been filling my 'Boredom Prevention Unit' function for a while, before that was my classic Game Boy Light.

Back