What Megadrive Game Shall I Play Now

There were Kings Bounty 1 and 2 on PC, created by the same guys who did HOMM later :) Anyway, good game.

Genesis has a really good Castlevania - Bloodlines, other good games are imho: Psycho Pinball / Thunderblade 3 and 4 / Gunstar Heroes / Outrun / Outrunners / Pirates! Gold / Phantasy Star series / Golden Axe 1,2,3 / Comix Zone / James Pond 2 and 3

Well, I gotta say thanks to everyone for posting here, even if it is a dupe, cos it tipped me off to some great games that were growing cobwebs in my archive.

Restecp.

For my part, Shining Force 1 & 2 are the bestest RPG/strategy games on the platform.

are there any decent 1st parson shooters for megadive?

Corporation, and, well, er... Terminator 2: The Arcade Game? There's also a Duke Nukem 3D, but why not play the real thing on GP2X?

In short, pre-PSX/N64, FPS was a rare sighting on consoles, and nearly all of them were shit. (although I have fond memories of Operation Wolf/Thunderbolt)

norm, here's a couple of 'different' games to try: The Ooze, and Comix Zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Haunting is pretty different too :)

norm, I don't know what it is about you, but any other n00b would have been flamed to death by now ... and this topic moved.

You're an android, aren't you?

are there any decent 1st parson shooters for megadive?

Corporation, and, well, er... Terminator 2: The Arcade Game? There's also a Duke Nukem 3D, but why not play the real thing on GP2X?

In short, pre-PSX/N64, FPS was a rare sighting on consoles, and nearly all of them were shit. (although I have fond memories of Operation Wolf/Thunderbolt)

Zero Tolerance was pretty good.

gaterooze said:
Comix zone... Now that brings back memories!

Back