What System Do You Want Emulated First?

i say snes, i cant wait to have my entire rom collection portable-ized... and be able to plug in a usb controller for 2 player, and a svideo cord and play mario kart matches wherever :)

N-gage!!!!

Just kidding............................................sorta :D

Alright how about this? What your list you are more excited about if/when it gets emulated.

Here's mine:

1. N64
2. Saturn
3. PSX
4. SNES
5. GBA
6. Atari ST
7. Apple II
8. Sega Megadrive/CD/32x

Nintendo DS (you could put the screens side by side) :D

On a more serious note, I'd say Dosbox would be my priority

PSX, N64, Dosbox/x86, Amiga, snes.

Sorry to be boring :p

Will also get very excited if a playable Saturn emu turns up, but I doubt that very quickly. Plus, whilst I love the games I have on the Saturn, there's not so many that interest me as with PSX and N64...

Don't worry about ST .. I've still got a Pandora coming from the gbax compo, so there will be my usual round of ST emus ASAP, and maybe moreso. I also will bring (if no one else does) text adventure engines, and of course my usual games (BattleJewels and so on.)

I'm _very much_ looking forward to the Pandora; the keyboard alone makes it some serious hotness for me.

DosBox will rule on that baby :)

jeff

Commodore 64, thanks to Pandora's nice keyboard I'll give coding in C64 Basic a go :D

Amiga for me all the way. I'm sure some of you can tell we have tried to get some of the spirit of the amiga in to the pandora.

imprompt said:
Nintendo DS (you could put the screens side by side) :D

On a more serious note, I'd say Dosbox would be my priority
That was something I was kind of wondering about is if the DS could actually be emulated on this because it has 2 small Arm processors on it.

Nintendo DS CPUs: An ARM946E-S main CPU and ARM7TDMI co-processor at clock speeds of 67 MHz and 33 MHz.

So would this actually be possible to be emulated; if so that would be wicked! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
#1 GameMaster said:
So would this actually be possible to be emulated; if so that would be wicked! :D
I sure hope somebody manages to reverse-engineer WFC. :D

atomicthumbs said:
#1 GameMaster said:
I sure hope somebody manages to reverse-engineer WFC. :D

Surely you'd merely need to emulate the DS hardware and the software would run then. So that means that if you emulate the wifi hardware then WFC would work as per normal?

Back