What Systems Are Still Unemulated?

Classic Gamer said:
classicgmr:
Trip: So far this is an Alpha build that only plays Minestorm. Once Squidge is back on his feet he will continue the build but for right now this is a very promising tease for the Vectrex fan! I'm very happy with it so far!
... and later...

Squidge said:
It's dead, Jim.
So... once again...

11. Vectrex :)

Edit - This post is not a complaint so don't take it as one. I love all of Squidge's emus and was looking forward to this one as well. However - since it is dead(Squidge's words) - it belongs on the list again. :)

No offence taken, cheers for clearing it up! I wasnt 100% sure myself but i thought id post it incase you had forgotten about it or something :)

Now somebody needs to get to work coding it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL- you can play Quake Wii-style tho ;)

There is talk of no$gba coming to the F200- that would be Nintendo DS on the system... but at what (or in this case lack) of speed?

Jelly Jake said:
LOL- you can play Quake Wii-style tho ;)

There is talk of no$gba coming to the F200- that would be Nintendo DS on the system... but at what (or in this case lack) of speed?
I was thinking about this the other day...

The DS could be a possiblity... Think about it, Obviously we only have 1 screen on the GP2X, but there a few games which only really use the touch screen, leaving the top screen as extra info etc.

Imagine the bottom screen of Warioware on the F-200's touch screen!

Obviously im a n00b when it comes to coding, system specs and so on.... So is it possible? :lol:
*awaits a guru*

Cauterize said:
I was thinking about this the other day...

The DS could be a possiblity... Think about it, Obviously we only have 1 screen on the GP2X, but there a few games which only really use the touch screen, leaving the top screen as extra info etc.

Imagine the bottom screen of Warioware on the F-200's touch screen!

Obviously im a n00b when it comes to coding, system specs and so on.... So is it possible? :lol:
*awaits a guru*
No. It isn't powerful enough.

I think 8x is good enough for "comfortable" emulation. 4x, while technically possible, is competely impractical from a dev standpoint. DS on GP2X is impossible though.

I think citing power multipliers for emulation is even more futile than trying to qualitatively assess the relative power of a machine in the first place.

Yes it's true ds is in 3d it will impossible to emulate on gp2x, there wasn't much improvement from gp2x f-100 and f-200 they both have same specs which is silly at least it the gp2x f-200 should have 3d accelerator and faster cpu.
The psp has ds emulator it's not very good hardly none of the games work on it, if a psp can't emulate it properly how you suppose a gp2x to do it.

Vince2501 said:
CPS3. I have my doubts, but I'd love to see it done.
Amen to that, I'd love to see this on our 2x or the forthcoming Pandora.

I know it's been mentioned already but CoCo3!!

my very own first computer =D

most of the games are available on other platforms, as also mentioned, but for someone that grew up on that computer, zaxxon, moon patrol and the others are never as good as they were on the CoCo =)

Back