What The Average Age Of A Gp32 User

spaceboygp32x posted on Mar 29 2005 at 04:39 PM said:
warmfluffy - in 'skag'ness east coast spadge hole... theres a retro section at the top of the pier

To be honest I'm in Aberystwyth in West Wales. We have technology here too ya know :).
Actually Aberystwyth is pretty up on technology, our Uni has one of the best I.T Depts in the country!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Mar 29 2005 at 05:58 PM said:
warmfluffy - in 'skag'ness east coast spadge hole... theres a retro section at the top of the pier

To be honest I'm in Aberystwyth in West Wales. We have technology here too ya know :).
Actually Aberystwyth is pretty up on technology, our Uni has one of the best I.T Depts in the country!!!!

I love wales :D ... im sure it has just as much technology as england combined with nicer people and beautiful countryside - buts thats not what i was getting at! - i meant classic arcade games in your local arcade...

lol ! thats some classic welsh paranoia for you!

sPaCe :ph34r:

spaceboygp32x posted on Mar 30 2005 at 08:19 AM said:

I love wales :D ... im sure it has just as much technology as england combined with nicer people and beautiful countryside - buts thats not what i was getting at! - i meant classic arcade games in your local arcade...

Okay, morning Ranr!

I hate wales. I lived there. I'm English...

We lived in South Wales, in Dinas Powys by Penarth. The locals used to see us as scum. So they would attackkour property on a regular basis. Most of my mates are welsh, but would see no wrong in calling me 'an English Bastard!'. If I wanted to call my black and Asian friends...well you get my drift.

Now we live in Germany, and the situation couldn't be more different. We have nothing but warmth from collegues and neighbours.

While i was in wales, I worked a little in Welsh. I even sang in Welsh on the Welsh Radio (9Radio Cymru). But cos of past arguments, the Welsh hate the English. It should be so much worse in Germany, for this reason. But it's not! To Wales's shame.

Most welsh people I know are great people. But why is it okay to slag us english off?

Go on, Warmfluff, flame me!

Cheers

:D

lubidog posted on Mar 30 2005 at 08:28 AM said:

Okay, morning Ranr!

We lived in South Wales, in Dinas Powys by Penarth. The locals used to see us as scum. So they would attackkour property on a regular basis. Most of my mates are welsh, but would see no wrong in calling me 'an English Bastard!'. If I wanted to call my black and Asian friends...well you get my drift.

Now we live in Germany, and the situation couldn't be more different. We have nothing but warmth from collegues and neighbours.

While i was in wales, I worked a little in Welsh. I even sang in Welsh on the Welsh Radio (9Radio Cymru). But cos of past arguments, the Welsh hate the English. It should be so much worse in Germany, for this reason. But it's not! To Wales's shame.

Most welsh people I know are great people. But why is it okay to slag us english off?

Cheers

you cant really blame the welsh for us english being colonial assholes m8!

if we just stop persecuting people - it might make it easier for them to like us!

anyway this is severely off topic - it was a discussion about retro arcade action

spaceboygp32x posted on Mar 30 2005 at 10:15 AM said:
lubidog posted on Mar 30 2005 at 08:28 AM said:

Okay, morning Ranr!

Cheers

you cant really blame the welsh for us english being colonial assholes m8!

if we just stop persecuting people - it might make it easier for them to like us!

anyway this is severely off topic - it was a discussion about retro arcade action

Well, I'm not colonial! I only have a few black slaves, and they don't get beaten that often! Back in the good old days of the spectrum, mama always beat the slaves if I got a syntax error after a longloading time!

Is that back on topic?

Sorry about my rant. It's just all we do here is sit around and chat to Germans about whether they should still feel guilt over ww2. In my opinion definately not! By the same rule, I feel no guilt about colonial stuff, or suprressing the Welsh, cos it wasn't me. My family was all in France at the time etc.

Just wanted to get it off my chest!

Still, We are quite an old forum. What gets me is that some of the teenagers who have revealed their ages submit the most intelligent posts! I would have sworn that some of them were older.

That's good, IMO!

Back