Sales What the fuck? (gbax.com link taken down...)

xGunCrazyx

Still Fresh
Website
www.gametz.com
Now that I might be able to re-order my pandora, it appears they have taken down the option to purchase it on gbax.com...
If it's not one thing, it's another.... <_<

Oh jesus, that sucks. im sure they can still charge things internally though, right? :(

also:
Beef rap
Could lead to gettin teeth capped
Or even a wreath for mom dukes on some grief crap
I suggest ya change ya diet
It can lead ta high blood pressure if ya fry it
Or even a stroke, heart attack, heart disease
It ain't no startin back once arteries start ta squeeze

Sorry about this, are you able to pay via a bank transfer? You should be able to do this if you have online banking.

I have never done a bank transfer before, and looking at my site, I really can't tell how to do anything like that
Like I said in some other post, my bank is a piece of shit

Is it really impossible to pay with a credit/debit card now?
Was there any particular reason why it just had to end today?

Also, am I the last paypal person to try to pay or something? :huh:

Wish I had some way of getting in contact with you guys by phone or skype or IM or something
Waiting for an e-mail reply is killing me...

@ PoisonedV
MF DOOM ftw :D

xGunCrazyx said:
Also, am I the last paypal person to try to pay or something? :huh:
Nope. Like more people i`m still waiting te get my refund and pay the people for my hardware. But not like others i don`tbitch about it :p

Just relax, drink a beer and wait for other ways to pay.

Heh
Sorry if I sound a bit bitchy, I'm just really frustrated with the whole thing :wacko:

Also, the only other way I know how to pay with is bank transfer now,
since the credit/debit card system has been taken down from the looks of it :S

EDIT: Got this e-mail back a few minutes ago

Hi Christian,

The link is temporarily unavailable until early next week, I will let you know when you can place your order.

Just to confirm, your order is guaranteed in the same queue position as when you placed your original Paypal order. Sorry for all the inconvenience.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn

Good to hear

I have a question too. Since there may be a place to pay using CC sometime next week. Can a person who ordered it through german store pay via GBAX?

Because CC is pretty much the only way I can pay (since I'm in Russia and I dont know anything about Bank Trasfers [But I've done some research - and Western Union is not suitable for me in this case - It's like 100$ to send some money to Germany])

So... It will be really good if I can do that (And I pretty much dont see a reason why I cant [theoretically]) :D

I purchased a pandora for my husband because he wanted one so bad. My husband believes in what you were doing. I blindly bought this unfinish unassembled product with faith that we would get one. You seem to have nothing but problems. You started this endevor because you disagreed with your previous employer. Weather you agree with them or not we got the product we order. Which is not something I can say for your current project.

How do I know if we are still on the list?
How do I know anything?
You keep saying sorry, but that is kinda condisending.

Are we getting or not? If not how do I get one?
My husband still believe in what you are doing.

Sincerely a faithless wife

ok, maybe i'm stepping out of line here by taking this onto myself (not being in any shape or form associated with the people behind open pandora), but:

the openpandora is not a consumer device of the type you buy at your local walmart (or your local ebay dealer, for that matter). and if you _preordered_ (note the emphasis) it with the wrong expectations of it being handled like a typical consumer device then you set yourself up for a disappointment. i suggest next time you approach a similar deal with some more awareness of it. as of right now, all you can do is sit and patiantly wait for the people responsible to deliver the device. or if that is so frustrating for you, cancel your preorder - nobody stops you from doing that.

as about personal communications, as a customer i've had one (1) formal interaction with the pandora team and i was surprised that i got even as much and as quick a response as it was - there are 4000 of us (without counting the general public inquiries) and only a handful of them on that team - be reasonable, people, if you want to see that device anywhere near christmas!

That is an unfair statement. I dont care when it comes! I want to know if it will come.

My husband spends his time defending the pandora from people attacks.

I dont feel that it is unreasonable to be wondering if a purchase I made over a month ago is coming.

I paid directly from my checking account, I made the approvel to my bank, and the money was taken out. This isn't like a credit
purchase.

This is the most expensive purchase that I have ever made in my entire life. Having two babies didnt even cost my this much.

Budweiser said:
This is the most expensive purchase that I have ever made in my entire life. Having two babies didnt even cost my this much.

Are you sure we are talking about $350 (or whatever it was in $, I paid in £), or did you pay some big extra, or maybe ordered 10 Pandras ? Certainly the computer you use to chat on this forum cost more, not to mention some basic kitchen appliances!

Also, I do not quite understand what you are fussing about. It was preorder , delivery date is still way ahead, and the fact that the seller is quite open with any problems there might be just makes him honest - not problematic.

Maybe this is simply one of these Europe - US things and you simply understand as much (or little) of this endeavour, as we understand you.

Budweiser said:
That is an unfair statement. I dont care when it comes! I want to know if it will come.

My husband spends his time defending the pandora from people attacks.

I dont feel that it is unreasonable to be wondering if a purchase I made over a month ago is coming.
what makes you think it is not coming? we are still far from the shipping window. i understand your nervousness, clearly you're not used to participating in this type of community projects (yes, as a purchaser of the device you are participating too), but to question the intentions or ability of the pandora team at this stage of the project is rather random, or at least shows you were not aware what you were getting into to boot. my advice is: take example in your husband's stance and have some faith. community projects don't work if the people involved don't have at least some faith. or, if it's too much tension for you to handle (seeing the openness of the pandora team about their issues) just sell your preorder spot to one of the numerous interested visitors of this forum looking to buy.

bronek said:
Budweiser said:

Are you sure we are talking about $350 (or whatever it was in $, I paid in £), or did you pay some big extra, or maybe ordered 10 Pandras ? Certainly the computer you use to chat on this forum cost more, not to mention some basic kitchen appliances!

I was litterally in tears after reading that (laughing so much :lol: )
I imagined a guy living in a cardboard box, who couldn't wait to get his Pandora xP

since i seem to be a stupid american then please tell me if we are on the list or not. I you dont know I not sure why you are so concern with something that is not your problem.

Budweiser said:
since i seem to be a stupid american then please tell me if we are on the list or not. I you dont know I not sure why you are so concern with something that is not your problem.

No one called you "stupid". Just calm down. If you paid and received confirmation, you ARE on the list. There is no reason why it should change.

I just noticed the user is actually from the U.S.
Why is your English so broken up? :confused:

Edit:
By the way, it's now going into 3 weeks without being able to purchase via Credit/Debit... -__-

Budweiser said:
I purchased a pandora for my husband because he wanted one so bad. My husband believes in what you were doing. I blindly bought this unfinish unassembled product with faith that we would get one. You seem to have nothing but problems. You started this endevor because you disagreed with your previous employer. Whether you agree with them or not we got the product we order. Which is not something I can say for your current project.

I can understand your fear and your loss of faith because I had some issues with PayPal but I'm still keeping trust on Pandora team and being confident about getting one. Let's wait and see.

Budweiser said:
How do I know if we are still on the list?
if i'm not wrong, craigix answered us we keep the same order in the list as we PREORDERED, not as we PAID. What you need is to tell them for which order number you're paying.

Budweiser said:
How do I know anything? You keep saying sorry, but that is kinda condisending.
Do you mean condescending (i cannot find the definition of condisending) ? I guess this anouncement sounds a bit too casual not to scare us about how this project will end. Still, i want to trust them.

Back