What To Do Until April?

I would do

- Read some Diskwolrd Romans from Terry Prattschet (aktually: Guards! Guards!)
- Play some Playstation 2 Games (aktually: Persona 4, and God of War 1)
- Listen to my Musik (aktually: Saltatio Mortis, Unheilig, Faun, Subway To Sally)
- Make my Job
- are leader of a Boyscouts group in my vilage
- wait for the Pandora
- tomorow i have a meet whit the dentist :(
- be in the internet..

- Work
- Code (current project already very playable, isn't specifically for pandora, but very much playable with it since I frequently play it with my N900)
- Finish my second-last course for MSc (I'm all done except for two courses)
- Eat
- Sleep
- Drink
- Play
- Watch TV
- 'Net

I will be checking back in every week just to see if there's any progress, but in the meantime I'm going to focus on development efforts so that by the time my Pandora arrives, I'll have something nice to do with it .. ')

rabidpoobear said:
may88 said:
Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey...
Where is this from?
My mom used to sing this to me when I was like 3... fond memories...

Mary Poppins?

Last edited by a moderator:
rabidpoobear said:
may88 said:
Where is this from?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mairzy_Doats

cobaltage said:
rabidpoobear said:
may88 said:
Where is this from?

Mary Poppins?

I always thought it was "goats eat oats and dotesy dotes and little lambs eat ivy" -- Don't ask me what a "dotesy dote" is. I can only imagine it means doddering old fools. So... like a warning... don't be foolish or the goat will eat you. Some of those old nursery rhymes make no sense at all.

WizardStan said:

Interesting... I guess that my mom sang a variant of the original nursery rhyme. I was aware of the "Rat Pack" transliteration, but didn't know there was a different version. I wonder how far back this piece of oral tradition goes to have undergone so many changes.

mindlord said:
cobaltage said:
rabidpoobear said:
may88 said:
Where is this from?

Mary Poppins?

I always thought it was "goats eat oats and dotesy dotes and little lambs eat ivy" -- Don't ask me what a "dotesy dote" is. I can only imagine it means doddering old fools. So... like a warning... don't be foolish or the goat will eat you. Some of those old nursery rhymes make no sense at all.

WizardStan said:

Interesting... I guess that my mom sang a variant of the original nursery rhyme. I was aware of the "Rat Pack" transliteration, but didn't know there was a different version. I wonder how far back this piece of oral tradition goes to have undergone so many changes.
I had this on a tape of Disney songs.
I'm certain the words are "Mares eat oats and does (Singular: Doe, I think it means female deer) eat oats and little lambs eat ivy. A kid'll eat ivy, too, wouldn't you?"

Searching for widgets to put on pandora. a nice sidewar just like in seven and vista.

Will Screenlets work? or something else thats recommendable?

edit: nvm i made a new thread since i'd like more discussion about it.

cobaltage said:
1) Sex
2) Drugs
3) Rock 'n' roll

t1510.gif

beerchug.gif

035o.gif
drumset3.gif

Attachments

• t1510.gif
    t1510.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 77
I think you'd be better off waiting for the app-store, on that front. :p

Do you have any SD Cards waiting? Perhaps getting some stuff on those would be something worth doing?

Or perhaps you could see if there's anything you can add to the wiki? :p

Prometheus said:
I think you'd be better off waiting for the app-store, on that front. :p

Do you have any SD Cards waiting? Perhaps getting some stuff on those would be something worth doing?

Or perhaps you could see if there's anything you can add to the wiki? :p
i got a 32gb and a 16gb waiting...but i have no idea about folders, since there is also a PND system.
So whats the best option to put the music, video's, apps, games, bla, bla, bla...

I've simply arranged my cards to my own taste. I'm sure that most software will accommodate browsing for files to open, somehow. :p

Back