What u doing today

G

Do pandora have a newsletter I can sign up or something and will newsletter have the latest games and updates and ect.

I went to the supermarket.  I then cooked, ate, and slept for a little while.  Woke up, took a shower.  Played some GBA games on my Pandora.

Went to a Karnefall Train (Umzug) on the Neigboar Village (this yeahr, whit a "Beeceeper Costume" which wasnt much impressive, as it was only my usual Beeceeper Cloth,) because my Sister and my 3 Yeahrs old Niche are they..

At the Evening, i testet a bit the Offroad Abilitys of my new Tamiya Unimog (realy cool Thing): i maded a ramp from 2 Leitz (Ordner) and tryd to let the RC Unimog, leaf the Bathroom by the 2 Stears, but seems like the Folders thitnt had that many gripp..

But i wants to let it drive outside of the House in realy Offroad Enfroimend if its more drui out there..

Pandora is supported by the community.  It isn't closed off and controlled by a company like most products.  If the current offerings are not enough perhaps YOU can start a newsletter.  Even better might be to get involved and make the news yourself by bringing more stuff to it.

There's quite a lot of these seemingly half-automatic postings in the guest area lately. I'd assume it is some sort of spammy kind of thing, but I can't for the life of me figure out what the vector of attack would be.

Oh, and today I bought me a Nintendo DS (old, fat one) for €5 on a local flea market.

today i got into a fight with my internet girlfriend, Lolla. some things were said, feelings were hurt, spoons were poked with

There's quite a lot of these seemingly half-automatic postings in the guest area lately. I'd assume it is some sort of spammy kind of thing, but I can't for the life of me figure out what the vector of attack would be.

Oh, and today I bought me a Nintendo DS (old, fat one) for €5 on a local flea market.
Probably so that you cant wipe all the accounts with zero postcount to rid the forum of spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah. That is also a possibility. But this is a guest, which means no account?

Asking myself questions about these forum bots.

- Is this small, "unknown" forum just a test platform for a new bot and its developer tries to improve the code?

- Is it spying us out? I'm getting paranoid!

- Is it for people's amusement?

- Consider, this is a bot, is the '*' in the name a wildcard? Shall it override several guest accounts beginning with "guest_" ? Is it a coder's fail?

- Who's human, who's not? Am I real or just an a.i. ?

Back