1. Final Fantasy 6

2. CC 256mb with first batch sticker

3. SNES

4. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon Gates to Infinity

Okay I need to crack out the Pandora again and get Windows 95 running :/

1. Super Geometry Dust, Battle for Wesnoth

2. Pandora

3. CC - batch 1 (i now have 1Ghz)

4. Saint Dragon for PC Engine, Battle for Wesnoth, Numerous PS1 Games, also a pile of C64 and BBC Micro games

Last edited by a moderator:
gcc (when hacking around years ago :) -- I think first thing I ran was outcast quick emu port, or dosbox, or hatari :) (I know, I know, I never released outcast for pandora did I? or Retrocade ... hmrf.)

jeff

1. Final Fantasy 7
2. SONY Playstation One
3. Openpandora Pandora Circuit Co First Batch Edition (256 mb) whit Platin Case
4. Mario RPG (SNES) , Giana Sisters (C64), and Mario 64 , Pokemon Stadium 2, Pilot Wings 64 and Super Smash Bros 64 (N64) and Final Fantasy 9, Colin Mc Rae Rally 2.0 (PS1)

Phantasy Star IV

Sega Genesis

1GHz

Phantasy Star IV (close to beating...just got my Pandora), Battle of Wesnoth...probably Xenogears next or FF7

Pong.

Edit1:  Ooooops, I misunderstood the question - First game I eve played was Pong, but first game that  I seriously played on the Pandora?  Baldurs Gate.  It's not easy with a small screen but I'm just enjoying it anyway - a blast from the past.

Think my first game was GBA Mr Driller 2 using the excellent gpSP, on my 1GHz Pandora.

These days I'm mostly playing Picross 3D on the almost perfect DraStic, with a bit of Dune 2 and a bit of Mr. Do on C4AMame :)

1) Finished Castlevania SotN like some others :)

2) PSX ofc.

3) CC unit

4) Mostly OpenTyrian at the moment

POWDER now and then

PSX/Front Mission 3

SNES/Super Probotector i.e. Contra 3 - never gets old

Backlog is getting bigger and bigger and no end in sight. Playing stuff like POWDER in between doesn't exactly help with shrinking the heap :D

no idea what the first thing was that I ran, probably quake on the dev board.

but lately i have finished ultima 1-7 all on the pandora for the first time (working through serpent isle, 8 runs but i need to make controls friendly) 9 ill have to play on my PC.

Finished FF9 on the pandora for the first time (and 6 i think and maybe more) Working on xenogears too, which i picked up recently.

If "to finish" means that the game must have a defined ending:

1) Flare

2) First Batch

3) Pandora

If it just means played over and over to get better:

1) Alien Crush

2) First Batch

3) Turbografx (Hugo)

4) Microbes, Super Geometry Dust, Frogatto and trying out all Pandora ports... need more hours in one day...

1. Legacy Of Kain : Blood Omen

2. Playstation

3. CC (256mb)

4. Legacy Of Kain : Soul Reaver (PSX), Wishbringer (Infocom Z-Machine)

Dungeon Master

Atari ST (Thanks Jeff!!!!!)

Ghz pandora

Currently playing Elite, Battletech
Did you ever try the standalone DM/CSB/mod-packs that are in the repo? (Theres a project ("CSB4Win") that he manually disassembled the DM/CSB code, and dumped the artwork; so can do native builds of the engine and drop i nthe art; a little community of guys has popped around this and similar projects, to make new dungeons and so on.. reall ygreat stuff.

Ful Ir or osmeone did the port for pandora, its really good :)

jeff

Back