Keep it, im waiting for a few sucessful batches

• Keep it, its still usefull

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give it to someone else

• sell it.

• Total voters

How in the world is turning a GP2X into an arcade cabinet and selling it "totally illegal"?

palmertech said:
How in the world is turning a GP2X into an arcade cabinet and selling it "totally illegal"?
As long as you're running homebrew, not at all. I'm pretty sure though that the OP intended to load it up with MAMA and a set of ROMS so....

Last edited by a moderator:
I will give my gp2x to my brother as a birthday gift. As childs we play NES ans Super Nes the whole time. But now he has not such a emulation handheld and not the money for it. He will like the GP2X.

I probably won't be playing games on it much once I have a Pandora, but the form factor is better for [shameless plug]reading on[/shameless plug]

P.S. I am heartbroken by the lack of a tablet mode, but I know it's legally/logistically impossible to have one

I guess I'll keep using it and coding for my 2X 'till it dies. I'm still looking for a cheap F200 as its getting more than a little worn out and I want to code for the touchscreen. I don't use it much anymore because I usually have my notebook with me. I probably won't join the Pandora scene unless I get really good and feel the urge to code for it.

I plan on installing the latest update on a thousand more and building a house with those bricks...(still crying...it's been a month now)

I will put all available puzzle games on it and give it to my girlfriend :)

After the kid gets born and is old enough to hold the 2x, he or she will be introduced to doom, quake, keen.....etc...

don't forget, you can always (quite cheaply) buy or make a 4xAA battery box that will give you a powered (but dumb) USB port - allowing you to charge the Pandora or any other device that supports USB charging.

portable AA power is for the Pandora too ;)

I'll get the guts to do a proper tate-mod somehow.
that GP2X in DMG case mod seems like a nice candidate. hats off!
it seems the 2X screen would fit the DMG in tate given you don't add any buttons above the top-most of the original DMG-button set.

having 4 batteries is also really sweet. (got 4 official ones with the 2X anyways :))

due to the screens the 2X will always be more suited for games in tate so for a shmup enthusiast the pandora will never hit that spot it seems.

Tudd Fudders said:
I will use the sd slot so I can launch Sd cards at people who own PSP's or DS'S/
D:
not everyone can get in the first 3000 :p

I for one will be using my pandora to roll joints on and do lines of blow on. I will also be using it for a puck on my air hockey table.

dak said:
I for one will be using my pandora to roll joints on and do lines of blow on. I will also be using it for a puck on my air hockey table.
Why not both at the same time?

Back