Whatever Happened To Bubble Bobble?

I play Bubble Bobble on Mame, NES, master system, and GB emus on my gp2x. I have it for my ps2 in the "Taito Legends" release. I have it for my GBA and plan on getting the latest version for the DS. I started playing it many years ago when reluctantly picked it up from a bargain bin clearance sell for my then Commodore 64. (may it rest in peace.)

One of the best classic two player games, IMO. :)

I know a lot of idiots. They may look smart on the outside, but once they open their mouths, the illusion is gone. Bubble bobble is one of the best ever. Bust-a-move kicks butt too.

Yes, it is a deserved classic. I would hazard a fairly safe bet that every person on this forum has played it in one form or another :)

I know a lot of idiots. They may look smart on the outside, but once they open their mouths, the illusion is gone. Bubble bobble is one of the best ever. Bust-a-move kicks butt too.

Not sure about the rest of your post, But "Bubble bobble is one of the best ever." is the only part relevant to this thread. Please don't post stuff that is unnecessary and liable to insight flaming, Thank you. :)

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back