What's Everyone's Favorate Software So Far

Phawx said:
I loved playing Doom 3 on it. In my dreams. This thread is so unfair, like 20 people that can participate in it.
Yeah, I don't have a Pandora yet but I post in these threads anyway. Am I no supposed to? Should those that don't have one yet be shunned and forced into special camps while they wait?

Last edited by a moderator:
second exodous said:
Phawx said:
I loved playing Doom 3 on it. In my dreams. This thread is so unfair, like 20 people that can participate in it.
Yeah, I don't have a Pandora yet but I post in these threads anyway. Am I no supposed to? Should those that don't have one yet be shunned and forced into special camps while they wait?

Fake it. That's what I'm doing.

Edit: Oh great, now Craig said he won't pay my wages this month!

second exodous said:
Phawx said:
Maybe if we were forced into labor camps we could all get (make our own) Pandoras faster.

jasay said:
second exodous said:
Phawx said:
Maybe if we were forced into labor camps we could all get (make our own) Pandoras faster.

Craig is hiring some trained chimpanzees. Don't worry, you order will be fulfilled! They've gotten pretty good at soldering the nubs.

torpor said:
nothing like laying in bed with a massive old-school video arcade at your disposal.

Someday I'll stop finding excuses to link to Talking Classics videos.

second exodous said:
Phawx said:

Of course your welcome to post here mate :) was just seeing what other people were doing with there's, and you know you love reading these threads too, it was the only thing keeping me going when I was waiting :p

MAME is awesome BTW, and Prometheus I never knew you were a female. Thats pretty cool :)

Back