What's Up With The Carry Case?

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Is there still one? I've heard nothing about it since it was available for purchase?

We've seen most of the accessories as far as I know, but as far as my searching tells me, there's been no updates on the case, or even what it looks like.

I would like one, too. But only if it has a Pandora logo.
Maybe even a Pandora logo STITCHED into the case.. I like that style. Not stupid iron on transfers.

Nova said:
Is there still one? I've heard nothing about it since it was available for purchase?
Given many people have pre-ordered it... it's either still on or they have some refunds to send out, and some unhappy customers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I heard somewere that it was like a gp2x case, or something similar. I would think that is would be something simple like a carrying case.

I hope it has room to carry peripherals, like memory cards.

Lol, when I got my Game Gear, I needed a carrying case for it, the games, and the battery/wall wort. My parents are all about finding value for little cost. Since my mom worked in a hospital, she was able to get me a diaper bag for the system. It wasn't a licensed Game Gear product, but it got the job done. I still have that diaper bag...

I'm sorry. I guess you didn't need to know that.

It would be great to have a little fold out side with a few small clear windowed slots for SD Cards and maybe a pocket (somewhere) for a spare battery and the AC Charger..

Yes! Yes, that would be superb!

My carrying case will be my pocket, as that is the whole point for me. If I wanted to carry something extra in a case, I'd get a netbook and use my trusty USB to PS2 adapter. But no, I want pure awesome permanently in my pocket, with any extra accessories (TV OUT, AC Power, USB Drive, extra SD) in my side cargo pocket, or left behind, depending on where I'm going and whether or not I thought ahead.

- trix

Craig talked about a hard- and a soft-case. The quote is somewhere in the unofficial blog thread.

mali said:
Craig talked about a hard- and a soft-case. The quote is somewhere in the unofficial blog thread.

Then which one has been available to order?

Oh thank God, we've found the next bottleneck. I was worried things were going to be smooth from here on in. :)

Nova said:
mali said:

Then which one has been available to order?
The softcase afaik, but Craig said you might get both iirc. I don't have the patience to go through the thread right now and the search function sucks, so you are on your own.

I have a Gamestop carrying case for the original Nintendo DS design that was a bit bigger. the space where the DS / Pandora goes is 155mm x 90mm which should fit the pandora nicely and it has a bit of height to spare so how thick the Pandora is should be fine.. if the pandora charger is one of the slim type there should be room for that as well.. if not I was under the assumption the PSP charger would work as well.

Perhaps Ebay may be a good source for getting one.

Prometheus said:
TrashyMG said:
Perhaps Ebay may be a good source for getting one.
Please tell me you mean a case, and not a charger. :p

Yeah the case.. charger not so much.. I've seen the scams on laptop chargers an such.

Back