Kool Keith
Jedi Mind Tricks
Vakill
Cannibal Ox
Phi-Life Cypher
Hieroglyphics
Binary Star
Cormega

Well, I've also recently started listening to some J-POP music, namely Ayumi Hamasaki.
Aonther person who like's J-POP? I can't believe it. You might want to try out Ami Suzuki and Utada Hikaru two of the best in the field. For the most catchy J-POP try Morning Musume (almost to sweet, they even have there own PS2 game).

But remember: J-POP is evil (just watch Suicide Circle and you'll see what I mean) ;)

utada hikaru is so-so, but ayumi hamasaki IMHO has the best voice and music. I love 'Fly High' by her. It's an awesome song. I guess I also like her because her song 'Dearest' is the music for the ending credits of one of my favorite Anime shows Inuyasha.

But that's just me.

NssOne posted on Dec 11 2003 at 10:05 AM said:
utada hikaru is so-so, but ayumi hamasaki IMHO has the best voice and music. I love 'Fly High' by her. It's an awesome song. I guess I also like her because her song 'Dearest' is the music for the ending credits of one of my favorite Anime shows Inuyasha.

But that's just me.
With Ayumi I kind of get lost in all the countless remix albums, here voice is very soothing though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatles, Zombies, Lovin' Spoonful, CCR, Donovan, Rascals, Kinks, Rolling Stones...

Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Temptations...

Chopin, Django Reinhardt, Jim Kweskin and the Jug Band, Fugees...

Gotthard
Ayreon
Rage & The Lingua Mortis Orchestra
Tyketto
Treat
Lana Lane
Danny Vaughn
Yngwie Malmsteem
Queen
Asia

Back