What's Your Public Transport Like In Your Area?

What's your public transport like in your area?

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Ok

• Bad

• Dismal

• Other

• I drive or ride a motor-cycle, so N/A

• I walk everywhere!

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
In Japan the Public Transport service (overall) is nothing short of PERFECTION and I can give you examples if you ask me.
But we're here to talk mostly about the Public Transport service in your area (New Zealand and Australia).
Overall, the PT in Melbourne is disappointing. For example, Frankston trains aren't the most punctual.
Some Footscray buses stop 5m over the pick-up point. Meaning, people have to walk a whole 5m to enter the bus, rather than the bus come to them, like a door step.
What are your good and bad experiences?

To put it politely: "Fucking shite!"

You know they saying "you're waiting ages for a bus, then three come along at once"?
Well this morning I just got to the bus stop as the bus was going passed it... that's annoying enough... but I glanced down the road to realise there were 5... yes 5!!! feckin' busses all heading down the road away from me...

Luckily another bus came a minute later... but I was almost certain I'd be waiting for an absolute ages, due to the weird time compression the bus drivers seem to be employing.

Oh, ok, I see......Well that's pretty shi++y too man, but wouldn't you be pissed if you saw the other side/direction getting all the bus action for 2 hours?? It happens to me all the time. :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back