When Dell Fscks Up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Where's V-Chip? 'Fuck' is a vulgarity and it has no place in a topic title!
Fuck! How inappropriate someone should really correct that!
Just think of the poor fucking children and what would happen to their souls if they read a word like fuck!
For fucks sake, someone fucking do something!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vimacs said:
Just think of the poor fucking children and what would happen to their souls if they read a word like fuck!

I only have a problem with people acting like douchewaffles. You know, sort of like what you're doing right now.

Chip said:
I only have a problem with people acting like douchewaffles. You know, sort of like what you're doing right now.
:lol:

Chip said:
Vimacs said:

For the record, douchewaffles is the most offensive thing i have ever read on this board, warn yourself.

Squirrel61 said:
Dell's page is offline now, they apparently discovered their mistake. But can anyone explain what was on the page? Just curious because I didn't have the time to check it when it was still online.
image1pr2.png

E-Plenish had exactly the same deal, but there website is currently "Down for maintenance". I wonder what that means ;)

lol... please keep us updated and tell if you actually receive one of these! Funniest thread in a while.

Come back to reality, you aren't getting any cards.

People on other forums (the ones who reported this minutes after it occurred) have been reporting cancellations left and right.

Realize that the magnitude of this error could put dell in a precarious situation. Say for the sake of argument that dell buys these at the bulk rate of $1,000 a piece. Based on the internet buzz and people ordering upwards of 20 cards each, time say 10,000 people. That's going to be a $200,000,000 fuck up. It may not put a juggernaut such as dell out of business, but it certainly will cripple them severely.

Now, do you really think dell will allow more than maybe a handful of orders to go through? You don't think after the first hundred orders came in within a 60 second time frame, dell noticed immediately? Sorry to burst your bubble, but get real.

Come back to reality, you aren't getting any cards.

People on other forums (the ones who reported this minutes after it occurred) have been reporting cancellations left and right.

Realize that the magnitude of this error could put dell in a precarious situation. Say for the sake of argument that dell buys these at the bulk rate of $1,000 a piece. Based on the internet buzz and people ordering upwards of 20 cards each, time say 10,000 people. That's going to be a $200,000,000 fuck up. It may not put a juggernaut such as dell out of business, but it certainly will cripple them severely.

Now, do you really think dell will allow more than maybe a handful of orders to go through? You don't think after the first hundred orders came in within a 60 second time frame, dell noticed immediately? Sorry to burst your bubble, but get real.
Hey.

I'm going to see what I get out of it. I really doubt I will get any thing.

But I'm not losing any thing by trying!

Cew27 said:
well thanks for ruining my soul
i will go hang myself now
A very mature comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back