When will my pandora?

Geze

Still Fresh
Hello to everyone here!

I do not know much English, sorry.

I ordered my pandora on January 10th of this year, but I know that there are problems with suppliers that understand the delay, but I have a question, when will my pandora? I send congratulations on this project.

people that have ordered in October of 2008 still haven't received their Pandora, you're long ways away. According to current schedule, you should receive yours around march of next year(2012), no longer than Two Months from now.

No earlier then about Feb... ED said about 1000 per month, and a order this year would probably be batch 2 if I'm correct? So I would say about 2-3 months after production in Germany starts up. So quarter 1-2 of 2012 might be a good estimation.

If I order the pandora premium dollars are how many?

I do not want to wait any longer, it comes out of PSVita and pandora would be far behind: s

Well until the PSVita comes with a built on keyboard it will never be outdated in my opinion. having game controls and a fullish keyboard make the Pandora specially unique for Retro Computer gaming ( Amiga, Atari ST, old DOS games) and also general uses as a regular PC such as writing a document, using ssh, unix utilities and such..

The Premium is $500 US dollars.. Although with the transition of board populating manufacturers there still may be a bit of delay in getting one..

Just because the PS Vita currently beats the Pandora spec wise doesn't necessarily mean that the Pandora will become obsolete. You have to ask yourself what you want from your handheld. The Pandora is completely open and already has a lot of software available, including many emulators. The PS Vita will need to be jailbreaked in order to be able to run homebrew on it and it will take some time until it's even possible to jailbreak the device. It will also take time until SDKs will be available for homebrew development and even more time until homebrew software will reach an acceptable stability and quality level. All of those things you already have on the Pandora and even more in the future. Though, if you only need the PS Vita to play commercial games, go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love pandora, but not so long waiting time.

$ 500 USD ... That would be about $ 1000 USD in total, a little higher!

I have one more question: with the increase in pandora 1Ghz, it could emulate the Nintendo DS with good speed? Greetings and thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love pandora, but not so long waiting time.

$ 500 USD ... That would be about $ 1000 USD in total, a little higher!

I have one more question: with the increase in pandora 1Ghz, it could emulate the Nintendo DS with good speed? Greetings and thanks!

The panda wont have a ghz proccessor for years as craig has bulk bought the old chip to lower costs and hes not gonna throw them away obviously and our current chip set overclocks to a gig anyway whre as the 1ghz chip your on about is already maxed out with little oc potential also the ds emulation is more about the ways its emulated i imagine. out current chipset would be ok theoretcally if all the required code was available to developers (this is just what ive heard)

well, we could just take the psvita parts and throw them on the pandora board and call it openvita.

Okay, I should a Pandora Premium.

Accessories that I ordered were a total of $ 470 USD ... I have to pay $ 30 or $ 500 exactly.

Okay, I should a Pandora Premium.

Accessories that I ordered were a total of $ 470 USD ... I have to pay $ 30 or $ 500 exactly.

The accessories aren't included in that, just the Pandora itself.

So... I'm not sure what the original cost was, but it was something like $350, I think? That would mean it's about $150 to upgrade.

Thanks, hope to have enough money for the Premium, Greetings!

Back