Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Extra-dimensional

• North America

• South America

• Total voters

NICE mame cab, denus! you should've kept the art around the coin door, though ;)

I'm from Hull, Humberside England, and for any English people who watched that t.v. show it realy is the worst place to live in all of england, why you might ask, well imagine a Hood run by white people (chav ones) but then add an unnarmed police force (also officially the worst in the Country).
Oh and at least Denmark isn't envolved in the Gulf war (is it?) that wold be something to be ashamed of.
P.S. n.zLNDRS can't help being backward their hillbillys but atleast the girls aren't shy. :p
Edit: Moomins rock

weirdspawningkid posted on Oct 25 2005 at 10:24 PM said:
Oh and at least Denmark isn't envolved in the Gulf war (is it?) that wold be something to be ashamed of.
Denmark? Actually they sent a submarine to the second gulf war in 2003. A very important contribution in a desert war :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
darth974 posted on Oct 25 2005 at 05:34 PM said:
mmm... I don't know what to check... I live in Réunion, a french (Europe) island near South Africa (Africa) in the Indian ocean (Asia)... :D

Just here between Madagascr and Mauritius...

WOW! Now that looks like a nice place to live!

Eolair posted on Oct 25 2005 at 09:41 PM said:
weirdspawningkid posted on Oct 25 2005 at 10:24 PM said:
Denmark? Actually they sent a submarine to the second gulf war in 2003. A very important contribution in a desert war :rolleyes:
Okay I meant the netherlands and sorry for trying to start a conversation but whats the point in a list of countrys anyway. Did you know the U.K. has 4 nuclear submarines, I guess you did but that kind of makes worrying about Iran's powerplant seem a little queer. :ph34r:

weirdspawningkid posted on Oct 25 2005 at 09:53 PM said:
Okay I meant the netherlands and sorry for trying to start a conversation but whats the point in a list of countrys anyway. Did you know the U.K. has 4 nuclear submarines, I guess you did but that kind of makes worrying about Iran's powerplant seem a little queer. :ph34r:

:blink: , Yay, You sound very happy. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I`m from london, In erm, England, In the uk, In erm, Erm... Europe.

Trooper

i'm from ballard, seattle, king county, puget sound, washington state, united states of america, north america, western hemisphere, earth, 3rd planet, solar system, 5th spiral arm, milky way galaxy, local group.

Yeah I was wondering about that too. But then I thought that New Zealanders would probably be too backwards to have a GP2X. j/k

hehe.

Just so you know though, New Zealand is one of the most technologically advanced countries. There are a couple of reasons, the main ones are that (1) We are a small, isolated country which means that many technologies are tested on us first to see how well they will do (it is easy to then scale up to larger countries) so we often get new technologies first (2) We adopt new technologies quickly (3) We are close(ish) to Asia, the technology mecha.

For example, in New Zealand very few people carry cash on them because eftpos has almost a 100% coverage in every single mall, store, local shop, corner dairy etc. So widespread infact that even gypsy markets, vegetable market stalls etc use mobile eftpos machines. When I recently made an extended overseas trip (Netherlands, Canada, Japan) I was amazed that I had to take cash out of the bank and carry it with me!

weirdspawningkid posted on Oct 25 2005 at 03:24 PM said:
I'm from Hull, Humberside England, and for any English people who watched that t.v. show it realy is the worst place to live in all of england, why you might ask, well imagine a Hood run by white people (chav ones) but then add an unnarmed police force (also officially the worst in the Country).
P.S. n.zLNDRS can't help being backward their hillbillys but atleast the girls aren't shy. :p
Edit: Moomins rock

oh God......not chavs.... :eek:

Didn't realize so many people from Europe here. Thought it was mainly American..
EDIT: P.S. Moomins is creepy. AGH. United Kingdom- Britannia - South.. but not orginally, so I have no trace of the horrible South West accent that is commonly associated with farmers. My accent is.. think... prestigious , strict upbringing, plite to everyone and speaks with a proper English tone..

Macbeth posted on Oct 26 2005 at 02:20 AM said:
Didn't realize so many people from Europe here. Thought it was mainly American..
EDIT: P.S. Moomins is creepy. AGH. United Kingdom- Britannia - South.. but not orginally, so I have no trace of the horrible South West accent that is commonly associated with farmers. My accent is.. think... prestigious , strict upbringing, plite to everyone and speaks with a proper English tone..

Ok yar ?. :p j/k

Trooper

Back