Where Can You Buy It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig mentioned that it would be distributed from a number of countries via alternative means.

Anyone from anywhere in the world can order a Pandora, and we have special distribution
arrangements for USA, Canada, Spain, UK, Ireland, Germany & Turkey.

Will we be able to preorder from sites other than GBAX, then? Perhaps a site that offers PayPal as a payment option? :rolleyes: There was a thread mentioning something along those lines as well.

Defo said:
http://www.gbax.com is where you will be able to buy it. I have a quote, just let me dig it up...

EDIT: Found it-

Squidge said:
Usual as in, you will be able to pay for it like anything else you could buy from http://gbax.com/ since thats where its going to be sold from.

Will play Asia have it? Their prices are usually better than American distributors and the exchange rate will kill us Americans to get it from gbax (unless they plan on selling them for US $330 to Americans)

Last edited by a moderator:
christo930 said:
Will play Asia have it? Their prices are usually better than American distributors and the exchange rate will kill us Americans to get it from gbax (unless they plan on selling them for US $330 to Americans)
Now, I may well be mistaken here, so ready a pinch of salt, but I believe some folks contacted Play-Asia a while ago, and they said that they weren't planning on carrying it. That was a while ago, though. I don't know if anything may have changed, or whatever.

Regarding the GBAX/exchange rate thing, do remember that the UK price includes 17.5% Value Added Tax, which people outside of the UK don't have to pay. ;)

There will be a USA website where you can preorder. Also there will be Germany and Turkey website where nearby countries can preorder. Just stay tuned and everything will be announced soon.

mfk said:
There will be a USA website where you can preorder. Also there will be Germany and Turkey website where nearby countries can preorder. Just stay tuned and everything will be announced soon.

*CRYS WITH JOY*

DSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back