Where Will This Be Sold?

zomaxiee

Still Fresh
where will the Pandora be sold? In any places like EB Games or Walmart or will it have to be ordered online?

Most likely it will have to be ordered online. I doubt that mainstream retailers like EB or Walmart will ever stock the Pandora, as it is a rather niche product.

"niche product"?

and yeah I doubt any large company will even bother, as they have "deals" with Sony, Nintendo, Apple, Microsoft™, and a couple others to keep up with :angry:

I wouldn't be too surprised if it eventually moves slightly offline, but probably not to mainstream high-street stores. If it makes it to physical shops, it'll be because whoever runs said shop is someone who really likes the idea of what it stands for - and of course, if it makes it there, it'll probably sell.

Kloplop321 said:
"niche product"?
What I meant is, I realize this is the best thing invented since sex. On this forum, a lot of people probably agree. But if you've seen some of the coverage on the tech news sites, (engadget, for example) a lot of people are saying "meh. looks cool, but too expensive/ugly/I prefer my mainstream handheld/etc."

Last edited by a moderator:
Wimps
it will be better and live longer than a lot of Dell laptops that will cost over $100 more.

There has been some interest from some stores but before they can ever get their hands on any Pandoras we need to get units to all you guys first :)

Am I selfish for wanting it just for our "niche" lol.

I'm sure some crazy places in China Town will have one or two.

zomaxiee said:
In any places like EB Games or Walmart
WTF? :p Hell no, never. Ever.

I can just imagine the nimrods who work at those stores trying to explain the Pandora to joe public. Most people can barely handle "insert cartridge, press power button."

zomaxiee said:
In any places like EB Games or Walmart

you mict see at store like microcenter
nou they did sells gp2x i don't nou if they sell it rite now

argor said:
Now that would be convenient. I have a Microcenter about 20 min from my apartment. It's a new store though, and I've never seen a GP2X there.

They say Disneyworld is the happiest place on earth. Well, I've been to Disneyworld and I've been to Microcenter, and I was much happier at Microcenter.

Chip said:
argor said:
Now that would be convenient. I have a Microcenter about 20 min from my apartment. It's a new store though, and I've never seen a GP2X there.

They say Disneyworld is the happiest place on earth. Well, I've been to Disneyworld and I've been to Microcenter, and I was much happier at Microcenter.

One nice thing about Microcenter is that they don't rip you off the way Best Buy and those kind of stores do. I had to buy a VGA cable once, it was around $50 or $60 at Best Buy, and around $20 at Microcenter. Same for cat-5, etc.

Back