Pandora Shell Colors.

I want blood red...

WITH HELLO KITTY HAPPY FACES! :D

In reality, black is just fine. I think black is a good colour for a handheld and anyone who doesn't like that could probably spray theirs. If I had any degree of skill in dismantling things, spray paining or general modding I would screw around, but alas I am as untalented as they come in most of these things and I still don't trust myself to take a screwdriver to £200 worth of electronic holyness.

My renders are very out of date now, but I have coloured them just to give an idea what it might look like:

Blue.jpg
Gold.jpg
Red.jpg
Pink.jpg
Grey.jpg
Green.jpg

I think I prefer Pink or original black.

i would absolutely love a clear plastic case... its so beautiful on the inside that we really should be able to show it off :)
cant spraypaint it clear tho... -_-
well, i guess its probably not gonna happen from craigix and co. any time soon, but if someone makes custom cases like that, i'll be buying one at least!

Yellow! Or Pink.
Would be nice if you get it shipped un-wrapped, so you can easily spray-color it, then put it together with a "click".

Snu said:
i would absolutely love a clear plastic case... its so beautiful on the inside that we really should be able to show it off :)
cant spraypaint it clear tho... -_-
well, i guess its probably not gonna happen from craigix and co. any time soon, but if someone makes custom cases like that, i'll be buying one at least!
Kinda like this, or this? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the yellow.

But a nice matt or textured black is far more practical.

Wood with brass hinges, corner furls, fittings, buttons, etc.... sexy.

Seriously, black, matte black. Something that won't show scratches too badly, and something that could be easily painted/decaled should someone want to.

mindlord said:
Wood with brass hinges, corner furls, fittings, buttons, etc.... sexy.
Wood+brass=no problem:

Of course you need a competely different case and you should like Art Deco! :lol:

Eolair said:
Kinda like this, or this? ;)

I hope, the real Pandora is not that poor wired inside :lol: But the Idea is good. Especialy Transparent AND coloured case. :)
Oh, Your PCB is assembled with the bottom side up ;)

I want to see a custom tungsten case! Not only is your Pandora a game system, but a weapon. Maybe even a case made of pure francium for a gernade type feel! :p

Tungsten case = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7x1aic74Mg (lol anti theft)

-Spadoof :gp2x

You soon will be mine! :pandora1:

Brushed metal was considered classy before the iPod. Sigh, it's too bad that it would take too much effort for the Pandora (even as a third party project).

Back