Where Will This Be Sold?

Prophet said:
zomaxiee said:
In any places like EB Games or Walmart
WTF? :p Hell no, never. Ever.

I can just imagine the nimrods who work at those stores trying to explain the Pandora to joe public. Most people can barely handle "insert cartridge, press power button."

Hahahaha

"Are you saying that I will have to do more than just press the power button? How could they do this to us!"

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
There has been some interest from some stores but before they can ever get their hands on any Pandoras we need to get units to all you guys first :)
Wow. I think I'll speak for everybody (if people don't mind).. we appreciate your attitude towards community. This is fantastic. Thanx.
zxcel said:
What about shipping to Russia?
I don't think there will be any problem with 1) our soviet post (yeah waffles.. ;) ) - insurance will cover the risk; 2) I think Craigx will accept preorders from Russia.
The only problem I see here is our import duty. You will have to pay 30% (thirty percent) if the cost of "the device + shipping" exceeds 300$. Pandora is going to cost 330$ without the VAT + shipping + enshurance = much more than 300$. So I think I'll be preordering via my friends in England (I'd better pay the VAT which is only 17.5% in England, correct me if I'm wrong).

I really shouldn't have started searching for postal service related stuff. :(

Singing_Postman.jpg

Lurkio said:
I really shouldn't have started searching for postal service related stuff. :(

Singing_Postman.jpg
OMG!

That's the guy who bent the Pandora prototype!

Back