Which are the best mice that work with the Pandora.

Just a clarification... Pandora's main USB port is High Speed 2.0 only, meaning even the "full speed" 2.0 devices won't work. I ran into this before with my flash drives.

Starting to diverge from the topic a bit, but I will mention here that USB 3.0 SEEMS to work, on the basis that I got a 3.0 compliant passport (that is 2.0 compatible) hard drive and it plugs in directly and works without a hub. No idea if that backwards compatibility extends to other 3.0 devices, but there you go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a clarification... Pandora's main USB port is High Speed 2.0 only, meaning even the "full speed" 2.0 devices won't work. I ran into this before with my flash drives.

Starting to diverge from the topic a bit, but I will mention here that USB 3.0 SEEMS to work, on the basis that I got a 3.0 compliant passport (that is 2.0 compatible) hard drive and it plugs in directly and works without a hub. No idea if that backwards compatibility extends to other 3.0 devices, but there you go.
The usb 3.0 spec says that devices must be backwards compatible to 2.0,not sure about 1.1 or 1.0, sure if you get some dodgy Chinese usb 3.0 kit they'll ignore the spec though

If I have the correct adaptor can I use a 1.0 or 1.1 device into the smaller USB port?

So... do USB 2.0 mice exist?

Do bluetooth mice work with the Pandora?

So... do USB 2.0 mice exist?

Do bluetooth mice work with the Pandora?

I'm not sure about USB mice, but I had a logitech G700 gamer mouse that I used to use with my Pandora, and it was USB 2.0, wireless, and worked great!

Does anyone have a Cyborg RAT5 or RAT7 to try? They're USB 2.0 - not sure if that is USB 2.0 'high speed' though.

http://cyborggaming.com/prod/rat7.htm

I'd been considering getting one, but I'd read reports about sketchy Linux support on them. If they worked on Ubuntu -and- the Pandora, I'd almost have to get one now wouldn't I... (Arm twisting...)

If they worked on Ubuntu -and- the Pandora, I'd almost have to get one now wouldn't I... (Arm twisting...)
works fine as a regular mouse on the desktop, give me a few minutes

EDIT: doesn't even turn on when plugged directly into the panda

If they worked on Ubuntu -and- the Pandora, I'd almost have to get one now wouldn't I... (Arm twisting...)
works fine as a regular mouse on the desktop, give me a few minutes

EDIT: doesn't even turn on when plugged directly into the panda

:-(

So - does that mean that they're USB 2.0 non-highspeed?

Did you happen to try it with a USB hub?

Does any USB mouse work as a direct plug-in and go unit?

:-(

So - does that mean that they're USB 2.0 non-highspeed?

Did you happen to try it with a USB hub?

Does any USB mouse work as a direct plug-in and go unit?

no idea, didn't try with a hub as it's in a pile of junk somewhere, should behave the same as any other mouse

could always gut a usb hub and put it in a mouse, most (not the R.A.T seires) have enough room inside

I can try to use logicool G510s ,really big keyboard with hub.

But, i can't use logicool G600 mouse.(i don't know why they are deferent)

Bluetooth mouse M555b is good

Any bluetooth mouse will work like a charm. I'm using Microsoft notebook mouse 5000.

Back