Staff member
Website
pokeparadox.itch.io
WEBSITE
https://github.com/pokeparadox
YOUTUBE
pokeparadox
I'm the daddy!

I'm glad to say my little boy, Aidan was born nice and healthy today (And mummy is doing ok too)!

So I'm in fact the daddy!

What does this mean...? It means I have a cartload more responsibilities and I have no clue if I can get Pirate Baby ready for the compo deadline.

It also means I was an emotional train-wreck earlier today and yes I think my son is absolutely adorable even though I also think that all babys are really damn ugly when they're recently born... it's a weird contradiction!

Peace and goodnight... I'm absolutely wiped out!

Congratulations. Glad to hear that everybody is in good health.

Good luck in the coming period, I hope you can find some time and silence to sleep :p

Many congratulations to all three of you - to you, the proud parents, and to Aidan for being born healthy. :)

Here's to all the best for the years to come.

Congratulations! Get him one of those RPG t-shirts ;)

461p_0c_1b.jpg

[congratulations]

random:new parent:boy

[/congratulations]

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you do a review on your "baby" ? I don't know if I should order one myself...

How's the battery life?

Just in time for fathers day too, you should expect something kick ass :)

In all seriousness though congratulations dude, all the best from all of us :)

Congratulations to the Paradox family! Great news for you all B)

You will have your work cut out now though, as the battery life is astonishing on these new models and the super charged ADHD ones even more so. Trust me I have 5 under 8 :blink: ...... HELP! :eek:

:D :D:D

edit : I must say I imagined this thread would be a new SGD screenshot of a trillion points or something but this is a bigger achievement!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! Get him one of those RPG t-shirts ;)
461p_0c_1b.jpg
No no no I need a L01 Dad shirt... :p

And the Item get fanfare from Zelda will play each time I change a nappy(diaper(yes I'm showing a bit of NA courtesy))...

[congratulations]random:new parent:boy[/congratulations]
There's nothing random about the parents... they were determined 9 months ago...

Congrats Kev. I thought she still had a week or two to go for some reason so i was really surprised when I checked FB.Glad both mummy and baby are doing fine and that your holding together ok too ;)
You are not wrong... but Doctor said C section was best for baby since he was a little small. He is perfectly fine though, healthy lungs, We'll not be sleeping very well!

Congratulations to the Paradox family! Great news for you all B) You will have your work cut out now though, as the battery life is astonishing on these new models and the super charged ADHD ones even more so. Trust me I have 5 under 8 :blink: ...... HELP! :eek: :D :D:Dedit : I must say I imagined this thread would be a new SGD screenshot of a trillion points or something but this is a bigger achievement!
FIVE!??

You're insane sir!

Sorry my best is about 4 million... can't top the 8 million that was posted... Maybe I could have in the waiting room yesterday... but I preferred to code on my netbook... for some reason I had good concentration even though my mind fried.

Back