Why EXACTLY is Xbox360 emulation so "unachievable"?

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
We might as well do all the remaining consoles and I was growing tired to hear about the gamecube only. So, why not the Xbox360 ! Any technical reason why it would NOT run on Pandora ??? 

:D

Lets get cracking hopefully we can play at 1 frames per minute. That would be usable I will put up a bounty of half a pack of Rowntees Skittles.  Just a small pack though

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is Exophase? We need a real explanation!  :p

@ Ekianjo : You are talking about using a 1Ghz unit for the 360 emulator I hope. :p   

Maybe not a 360, but the originally XBox was basically just a customized x86 system. We already have qemu, obviously getting XBox emulation is just a matter of details at this point.

Here is a step by step guide putting Xbox 360 games on the Pandora.

Step one; get your desired xbox 360 game i have chosen amped 3  IMG_20130115_165323.jpg

Step two: open your pandora and put your xbox 360 disk onto the pandora

IMG_20130115_165244.jpg

Step three: spin on the spot until you reach your terminal velocity, at this point the game will start to load.  As you can see from the shot above the game does fit on the Pandora quite well.

I put my Xbox 360 on my Pandora, and it ran just fine.

I always thought they could a sold more units if they had named it the Sex-Box 360!!!  Sex-box emulation...

Oh that's easy - hold the Pandora out at arm's length,

Spin around in a complete circle.

It then emulates at 100% compatibility!
That doesn't work for me :( . I just did what you suggested: Took me about five minutes to spin a complete circle as I wanted to do it carefully and thoroughly. I was really exited when the circle completed but then:

Only a black screen!

Now I have to check if anything is broken.

Do you think turning it back a complete circle will help to restore my Pandora?

Maybe it depends on the length of one's arm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back